Short courses - Aeronautics
Our qualifying short courses mainly stem from our Institute’s Advanced Masters programs. They are designed for professionals willing to enhance targeted skills in few days.
Registration deadline: 4 weeks before the beginning of the course
- Course - HF400 - Understanding human behavior
- Course - HF410 - Humans at work
- Course - HF420 - Experimentation and measures
- Course - HF430 - Advanced techniques
- Course - HAD500 - Drone systems: design & mission
- Course - HAD501 - Payload & sensors for UAVs
- Course- HAD502 - Drone safety & airworthiness
- Course - HAD503 - Drone guidance & navigation
- Course - HAD506 - VTOL Drones
Helicopter Engineering - Airbus Helicopter Marignane
- Course - THE1 - Helicopter understanding
- Course - THE2 - Helicopter dynamics
- Course - THE3 - Helicopter materials & technology
- Course - THE4 - Helicopters avionics systems
- Course - THE5 - Helicopter: Prototypes, tests, production, quality
AIRWORTHINESS & HUMAN FACTORS FOR MAINTENANCE
- Course - AMS103a - Aircraft structure and materials for aircraft maintenance engineer
- Course - AMS103b - Structural Repairs
- Module - AMS107a - Aviation regulation and Airworthiness
- Course - AMS107b - Aircraft Safety Analysis
- Course - AMS301 - Predictive maintenance & Data analytics
- Course - AMS500 - Continuing & continued airworthiness
- Course - AMS600 - Human Factors and Safety management system in Aeronautical maintenance
AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING FOR CONTINUED AIRWORTHINESS AND MAINTENANCE - AECAM
- Course - AW4 - Environmental certification
- Course - AW6 - Unconventional aircrafts certification
- Course - AW7 - Flight
- Course - AW8 - Structure
- Course - AW9 - Avionics
- Course - AW10 - General Systems & Cabin
* Course - AW11 - Engine and powerplant
AERONAUTICAL & SPACE STRUCTURES
- Course - SA410 - Structural shells analysis & modeling
- Course - SA411 - Advanced numerical methods
- Course - SA402 - Flexible structure dynamics: modeling & control
- Course - SA409 - Introduction to strategic management in the context of the aviation industry
These courses are parts of our Certificates of Advanced Studies in Aeronautics, more information here
Download the Executive Education brochure!
Our Institute news
3 ISAE-SUPAERO alumni in the ESA astronaut class of 2022!
Since 1970, ISAE-SUPAERO has been contributing to the progress of the space...
THE NEWSPACE: A STRONG CHALLENGE FOR ISAE-SUPAERO
ISAE-SUPAERO, A LEADING PLAYER IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING TRAINING AND...
ISAE-SUPAERO remains on course in 2021 and prepares its future for 2022 and beyond
Increasingly acclaimed training courses As last year, students continued...