Table of contents
As a working, job-seeking or retraining professional, undertaking a diploma course is a strong commitment and a genuine investment in your own skills to boost your future career. The transformations underway in business sectors and organizations, as well as the initiatives taken by individuals with regard to their professional future, militate in favor of skills development throughout one’s career. Our Advanced master’s programs and our short courses for professionals (Advanced studies certificates and short courses ) aim to address this need.
- 1 - To round out their initial training by specializing in a cutting-edge theme that can generate career opportunities
- 2 - To develop / improve their employability during a job search period
- 3 - To adapt to changes in their position, function or sector
- 4 - To become more mobile vertically (promotion) or horizontally (diversification)
- 5 - To reorient their career, launch a new professional project
These one-year courses prepare for the Mastère Spécialisé® diploma from ISAE-SUPAERO (and our partner schools for certain diplomas) and are accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. Each course corresponds to 75 ECTS credits.
The DNA of our Institute is closely linked to the aviation and aerospace sectors, but our research and training expertise extends well beyond these sectors.
Indeed, our mission is to train engineers capable of meeting the challenges of today and tomorrow in a range of different professions and sectors, in particular industry. Our programs are designed and improved on an on-going basis thanks to our partner companies and organizations who share the (current and future) skills they are seeking and who take in our students during and after the courses.
|For aeronautics||For space||For aerospace||For all sectors|
|Aeronautical engineering, aircraft design (aircraft, helicopters and drones), maintenance, safety and airworthiness, test flights.||Space systems engineering and exploration, space applications and services.||Project management, structure design, structure manufacturing and lean management, propulsion.||Systems engineering, embedded systems |
Innovation and entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship
AI & digital transformation.
Check out the list of our Advanced Master programs and do not hesitate to download the presentation sheet on the page dedicated to each program.
To promote their professional integration, all our trainees benefit from the school network (250 companies supporting the Institute and more than 24,000 alumni) and our partner schools, a dedicated job board with exclusive internship and job offers and the services of our Career Center (individual job seeking advice, recruitment and networking events, conferences…).
We offer 15 MS programs, mostly taught in English:
- 13 programs organized around a semester of intensive academic courses (classes, lectures, company visits, individual work, group projects, experiments …) on our campus and the campuses of our partners then a semester with a company to put the acquired knowledge into practice (internship, temporary or permanent employment contract, international volunteering…). This second semester is also given over to writing and then defending a professional thesis.
- 1 program offered on a part-time or work-studies placement basis: the AI & Business Transformation Advanced Master. The courses take place from September to June, with about 1 week of classes per month and 3 weeks spent with the company (apprenticeship contract, professionalization contract, continuation of one’s current job or work-studies placement)
- 1 program specifically intended for civilian and military professionals selected by EPNER for test flight training, with preparation in ISAE-SUPAERO in June and July: the IEVEX MS.
Classes take place in the classrooms on our campus in Toulouse or on the campus of our partner schools/companies during the week (between 8 am and 5.30 pm on average).
To join one of our programs, you must first prepare your training project and your application submission.
Our MS programs are open to professionals and students pursuing their higher education (holders of French or international engineering or Master 2 degrees) and are in high demand.
Indeed, applications open in October for the start of the courses in September the following year with trainees being selected (a maximum of thirty participants) at each monthly meeting of the admission jury organized between January and July.
The application takes place online and the selection is based solely on applicants’ files (no interviews or examinations). The documents to be provided, and the application schedule, are specified on this page.