The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 5 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Some programs are also offered through the VAE Process - Validation of prior learning and experience.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The Admission committee makes its decision on the basis of the documents uploaded within the application file on ISAE-SUPAERO’s website.
Applications for ASAA: on ENAC website only.
The “online” application should include:
- A resume, in english
- A cover letter, in english
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment for the current academic year,
- academic transcripts of the 3 last years of studies,
- Work certificates (for professionals only)
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (88 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC Listening & Reading (785), IELTS Academic (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170). Only tests taken after January 1st, 2021 are accepted.
All students must provide an English test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English.
Are exempted only applicants holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
- French test results ( for programs taught in French only): Language qualification requested
Score B2-Common - European Framework of Reference for
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €100 (non-refundable).
Documents officially translated in French or English are required.
on the ISAE-SUPAERO application website!
Applications for 2024 intake are going to open at the very beginning of October 2023.
TO GET YOUR RESULTS, Please check your applicant profile on the day of release from 4:00 pm only.
|Sessions||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6|
|Application deadline||November 27th, 2023||January 15th, 2024||February 26th, 2024||April 8th, 2024||May 20th, 2024||August 19th, 2024|
|Results||January 23rd, 2024||March 5th, 2024||April 11th, 2024||May 28th, 2024||July 9th, 2024||September 6th, 2024|