Key points in brief

Key points in brief


Get to ISAE-SUPAERO Campus
View a map of the city of Toulouse
Check out the virtual tour of ISAE-SUPAERO campus



On campus there are 3 new student residences, a dining hall, a student center and extensive athletic facilities. Once you have been admitted to ISAE-SUPAERO, you may request housing at one of the on-campus student residences!

Healthcare, handicap and social services

Please find all useful information about healthcare issues, social services, services for physically challenged students, financial aid and grants , etc. The institute is accessible to people and students with physical challenges thanks to specific equipments!


For more information about the bus and subway schedule along with fares in Toulouse, please visit the Tisséo website.

French as a foreign language (FLE)

French as a Foreign Language courses are organized for international students throughout the year : Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Upper intermediate, Advanced levels / courses in everyday French and thematic courses, tutoring, phonetics workshop

For further information on FLE courses

Administrative procedures

Websites to look at before your arrival

Social security

  • EU students
    If you are a citizen of a European country, you must contact the social security office in your own country to request a European health insurance card before your departure for ISAE-SUPAERO.
  • Students from outside the European Union
    Students from outside the European Union must sign up with French social security even if you are only staying for one semester. For your information, French social security does not reimburse all medical expenses, hence it is recommended to sign up for complementary health coverage called a “mutuelle” in French.
  • Information
    All to know about the LMDE social security
    All to know about the VITTAVI mutuelle

Liability insurance

Third party liability insurance is required in France.

Whether you are staying with a friend, in a student residence or if you rent an apartment, personal insurance is required. The purpose of this insurance is to ensure that you are covered in case of any damages that you or your belongings may cause to a third party.

Depending on your activities, you may also check whether your contract covers you during your company internships for any sports that you do. If you have taken out insurance for your housing (required in France), generally personal insurance is included.

Residence permit

As a registered ISAE-SUPAERO student, you will spend several months in France. French law requires that you have a long stay visa, which serves as your residence permit. This visa is obtained through the French Embassy in your country of origin.

More information


For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Choose an RSS feed
The entire RSS feed
RSS Feed by theme
Campus Academic programs Institute International Diversity program Research Companies Sustainable Development Innovation DEOS Alumni Doctorat DCAS Ingénieur DMSM Mastère Spécialisé DISC LACS Apprentissage Evénement DAEP