No javascript!

Healthcare, Handicap and social services

Please find all useful information about healthcare issues, social services, services for physically challenged students, financial aid and grants, etc. The insititute is accessible to people and students with physical challenges thanks to specific equipments.

Healthcare services

The Medical center located in the Student House (MDE ) on the 1st floor, is staffed by :

  • A registered nurse, present on campus Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:00, for care, a simple consultation, or to make an appointment with a doctor (contact :,
  • A work-related doctor is on campus twice a week,
  • A dentist/dental surgeon is present on Fridays from 13h30 to 14h15.

During the first year of the engineering program, all students benefit from a required preventive medical visit with the doctor, assisted by the nurse. The purpose of this visit is to identify or address any medical issues.

The on-campus nurse is equipped to provide the following care: emergency care, shots, monitoring of blood pressure, bandages, care for sprains, identification of visual issues, urine analyses, listening/advice…

If a student is experiencing sleep issues, extreme fatigue, or loss of appetite, among other issues, the nurse and the doctor are there to help and interface with the Head of Studies to help the student address these issues and complete the school year normally.

Social workers

There are two social workers on campus. Their office is located at the Maison des élèves (Student House) on the 1st floor between the BDE and the medical department.

  • For students in the Master’s program, the Advanced Master’s program, or the Doctoral program : Contact Chantal JOUNIAUX - Office hours Tuesdays and Thursdays - Tel : 05 61 33 82 06 -
  • For students in the Engineering program (and in case of an emergency): Contact Françoise MAIGNE - Every day except Wednesday afternoons - Tel : 05 61 33 82 05

The social workers are there to help students with the following issues:

  • Personal, family issues
  • As well as helping them throughout the year to resolve any problems encountered such as : Administrative issues (CAF, social security, mutuelle or private insurance…), Financial difficulties, Administrative procedures,Housing issues.

Physically challenged Representative

By appointing a physically challenged representative, based on campus, the School confirms its commitment to addressing the specific needs of physically challenged students.

In addition to providing information, the representative coordinates the resources provided to facilitate the learning and living conditions of students with physical challenges, to ensure that their on-campus experience is positive and fulfilling and to effectively address any specific difficulties faced by these students.

Financial aid for school fees

ISAE-SUPAERO is under the authority of the Ministry of Defence. However, income-based financial aid or “Social criteria” financial aid as it is sometimes called, is attributed to students in engineering programs. The extent of such aid is determined in keeping with guidelines established by the National Education Department and in compliance with article 371-2 of the Civil Code.

By continuing your browsing on this site, you accept the use of cookies to offer you adapted content and services OK
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.
Choose an RSS feed
The entire RSS feed
RSS Feed by theme
Campus Academic programs Institute International Diversity program Research Companies Sustainable Development Innovation DEOS Alumni Doctorat DCAS Ingénieur DMSM Mastère Spécialisé DISC LACS Apprentissage Evénement DAEP