An outstanding living and learning environment
ISAE-SUPAERO offers students a new campus and an outstanding living and learning environment including 6 new or totally renovated student residences.
The campus offers some:
- 982 housing units
- A dining hall,
- A student center (MDE) including a snack bar, lounge, and sports facilities for yoga, bodybuilding, squash, as well as TV rooms, and rooms reserved for clubs and organizations.
Each student residence has common areas including work rooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- WIFIRST offer (Internet, TV, Telephone) from 12,50€/month
- Mail : students may receive postal mail or packages in their own name at the following address :
- Room number, 4 avenue Edouard Belin, 31400 Toulouse
- Parking : students may park their own cars on campus parking lots provided they have proof of car insurance. They may park in rooftop and basement parking lots in residences 4, 5 and 6.
(From 1st july 2020)
- Room :
Type A (ground floor) at 302€/month CC (14,20m²)
Type A (1st floor) at 361€/month CC (14,20m²)
Type B (ground floor) at 351€/mois CC (15,37 m²)
Type B (1st floor) at 388€/mois CC (15,37 m²)
Type C (17,95 m²) (ground floor) at 422€/month CC
Type C (1st floor) at 453€/month CC
Type D (19,08 m²) (ground floor) at 432€/month CC
Type D (1st floor) at 463€/month CC
- Duplex* : Type A at 607€/month CC (32m²) - Type B at 630€/month CC (46m²)
- Studios* : 558€/month CC (25m²)
- T1bis* : 599€/month CC (28,39m²)
ALS (Government financial aid to help students pay for housing) to be deducted.
* Rates not applicable to existing tenants.
Book your accommodation on-line
VISALE is a financial guarantee given by “Action Logement” to the tenant who supports the payment of rents and rental charges of the main residence, in case of default of payment.
Thanks to this reliable and free guarantee, tenants find more easily an accommodation by reassuring their future landlord.
The procedures are simple and quick because everything is done directly online on the website: https://www.visale.fr.
From 7 am to 8 pm