The Space Program is tailored for undergraduate junior and senior students with a strong interest in space. A good background in general sciences, aeronautical and/or space is expected.
- Fully taught in English, no prior knowledge of French required
- Accommodation provided, possibility to arrive in Paris the weekend prior to the start of the program
- Scientific and technical courses about aeronautics and space fundamentals
- Conferences and visits to aerospace and cultural sites.
Visit and study in 5 French leading aerospace engineering schools ! The Space Summer Program will allow you to discover different parts of France and to be immersed in the French « art de vivre » for one month !
- Week 1: ESTACA PARIS Saclay and SUPMECA Paris
- Week 2: ISAE-ENSMA Poitiers
- Week 3: ISAE-SUPAERO Toulouse
- Week 4: ECOLE DE L’AIR Salon de Provence
- Management of Aerospace Program
- Technical courses in Aerospace and Engineering
- Cube Satellite
- Space launcher
- Space application
- Visits of industries and research laboratories
- For more details, read the syllabus of the courses
EXPECTED INDUSTRIAL VISITS
- Dassault Systems
- Airbus Defence and Space
- SAFT Batteries Poitiers
- Global Space Toulouse
- Thalès Alenia Space Cannes
- About 15 hours of lecture per week
- Graduation Ceremony in Salon de Provence
- Field trips between Paris-Saclay, Poitiers, Toulouse and Salon de Provence.
- 8 ECTS Credits for the full program (2 ECTS Credits per week)
- 4 intermediate written exams
Good to know : Courses take place from Monday to Friday. Saturday is free. Sunday is dedicated to transportation between the different sites. All classes are compulsory. You can arrive the weekend before the start of the program to discover Paris (Between May 30 and June 1, 2020).
- Complete the online application HERE section Apply to ISAE-ENSMA / International Students / Space Summer Program
- University transcripts
- Copy of your passport
- ID picture (passport-sized) on the application form
- Proof of insurance covering medical, health and civil liability.
- Security form completed
- Release statement completed
- Student from a partner university : 4500€
- Individual student : 6000€
The cost of this program include:
- Pedagogical and administrative costs
- Room and board (breakfast and lunches on weekdays only)
- Technical visits and transportation from one school to another within France
- Entrance at the Toulouse Space Show
If you have any questions, please contact us at : ssp at isae-ensma.fr