- Junior & Senior Bachelor students
- Fully taught in English, no prior knowledge of French required
- Credit transfer mobility and tuition fees waiver for partner universities
- Accommodation on campus
- Campus facilities
5 courses of 3 US credits / 6 ECTS each (15 US credits / 30 ECTS)
- French Language and Cultural Discovery
Then, you have the possibility to choose 4 modules among 6
- Aircraft Design
- Applied Aerodynamics and Propulsion
- Aircraft Structures
- Representation, Analysis and Dynamic Systems Control
- Research Project
It also includes technical on-site visits of industrial partners, cultural events and French life experience!
To apply to the program, fill in the online form
You’ll need to provide :
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A Motivation letter
- The transcripts for all years of higher education
- For non-native English speaker: Certificate of proficiency in English (B2 level minimum)
- Copy of your passport
Notification of acceptance: From November 9, 2020
Then, you will process to the Online Registration. All the informations will be specified on the admission letter you will receive.
Students from partner universities: fees can be waived depending on the partnership agreement (contact your international office or email us for further information)
Students from non-partner universities :
From EU countries: 2800 €
From non-EU countries: 6000€
For further information, contact us: springsemester at isae-supaero.fr
Welcome to France!
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.