The Aerospace Program is tailored for undergraduate junior and senior students with a strong interest in space and aviation. A good background in general science, aeronautical and/or space, aerospace engineering is expected.
- Fully taught in English, no prior knowledge of French required
- Accommodation provided, as well as transport between the various venues in France.
- Scientific and technical courses about aerospace engineering fundamentals
- Conferences and visits to aerospace and cultural sites, including Paris Air Show (June 19-25)
Discover the ISAE GROUP: 5 aerospace engineering schools
Visit and study in 5 French leading aerospace engineering schools !
The Aerospace Summer Program will allow you to discover different parts of France and to be immersed in the French « art de vivre » for 5 weeks!
Aerospace engineering modules
At ISAE-ENSMA in Poitiers (June 7-15)
Aerospace Military Applications module
At ECOLE DE L’AIR ET DE L’ESPACE in Salon de Provence (June 26- July 2)
Introduction to Project Management in Aerospace Programs module
At ISAE-SUPAERO in Toulouse (July 2-12)
Introduction to French as a foreign language & French culture Module
French module: introductive module including cultural activities related to France and the cities of Poitiers, Paris, Salon de Provence and Toulouse in order to get students acquainted to the host country and different French regions.
- Radiative heat transfer applied to Thermal Control of Satellites
- Launchers systems
- Aerospace military applications
- Introduction to project management in Aerospace programs including sustainable aviation, Stakes & perspectives in the NewSpace context
- Introduction to French as a foreign language and to French culture
- Visits of industries and research laboratories
- For more details, read the syllabus of the courses
EXPECTED INDUSTRIAL VISITS
- Airbus Defense and Space
- SAFT Batteries
- Thales Alenia Space
PARIS AIR SHOW
The 54th edition of the Show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions from 19 to 25 June 2023, and will bring together all the players of aerospace industry around the latest technological innovations.
- About 15 hours of lecture per academic module and 30 contact hours for the French module
- 12 ECTS Credits for the full program (including the French module)
- Closing Ceremony in Toulouse.
Good to know : Courses take place on week days, weekends are free. All classes are compulsory.
- Follow the instructions of the application section How to apply and complete the application form
- University transcripts
- Copy of your passport
- ID picture (passport-sized) on the application form
- Proof of insurance covering medical, health and civil liability.
- Security form completed
- Release statement completed
- Student from a partner university : 6500€
- Individual student : 8000€
- COVID-19 sanitary measure : In case of sanitary crisis, if there are cancellations due to COVID-19, the deposit will be reimbursed.
The cost of this program includes:
- Pedagogical and administrative costs
- Room and board (breakfast and lunches on weekdays only)
- Technical visits and transportation from one school to another within France
If you have any questions, please contact us at : asp at isae-ensma.fr
Welcome to France!
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher education institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.
The ISAE GROUP previous Summer Program took place from 29th May to 24th June 2022
Here are some of our students’ home universities :
Georgia Institute of Technology, Illinois Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, KU Leuven, Technical University of Munich (TUM), The Ohio State University, University of Glasgow, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland, College Park, University of Southampton and University of Washington.