The university calendar
|Toussaint||End of classes : Friday, October 28th , 2017|
Classes start : Monday, November 6th, 2017
|Christmas||End of classes : Thursday, December 21st , 2017|
Start of classes : Monday, January 8th, 2018
|Winter||End of classes : Friday, February16th, 2018|
Start of classes: Monday, February 26th, 2018
|Spring||End of classes : Friday, April 13th, 2018|
Start of classes : Monday, April 23rd, 2018
|Labor Day||Tuesday, May 1st, 2018|
|1945 Armistice||Tuesday, May 8th, 2018|
|Ascension||Thursday, May 10th to Sunday, May 13th, 2018|
|Pentecôte||Monday, May 21st, 2018|
Registration costs and tuition fees for the engineering program are 2675 € per year for European students admitted in 1st or 2nd year for the 2017-2018 academic year. Tuition costs for non-European students are 4675 € per year.
- For information about housing, healthcare, getting around, and student organizations, consult La Toul’box – the complete kit to get settled in Toulouse easily: https://toulbox.univ-toulouse.fr
Social security information
French students or auditors :
- registration student social security (LMDE ou VITTAVI) : required – must be done on the first day of the academic year,
- Compulsory liability insurance : required – must be provided at the start of the academic year,
- Complementary insurance cover (Individual plan or on parents’ plan) : not required but recommended.
European students – not including France :
- Presentation of the CEAM card (European health coverage card) first day of the academic year,
- Compulsory liability insurance – proof must be provided at start of academic year,
- Complementary insurance scheme cover : not required but recommended- can be taken out in France.
Students from non-European Union countries :
- Under 28 years old : option of signing up with student insurance funds (LMDE or VITTAVI),
- Over 28 years old : must have 3 months of social coverage before leaving the country of origin.
Students going abroad :
- European Union : CEAM to be requested from affiliated insurance fund – must be done during the year,
- Outside of the European Union : must take out insurance