The university calendar
Consult the university calendar of ISAE SUPAERO programs (in French).
Registration costs and tuition fees for the engineering program are 2300 € per year for students admitted in 1st year for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Scholarship students of the French State and wards of the Nation are exonerated from the registration and tuition fees. In addition, there are exceptional possibilities for reduced tuition and registration fees for non-scholarship students. These reductions are granted by the Director of the Institution in collaboration with a social worker.
- Contact : Maryse Giscou - Tèl : 05 61 33 80 56
- For information about housing, healthcare, getting around, and student organizations, consult La Toul’box – the complete kit to get settled in Toulouse easily: https://toulbox.univ-toulouse.fr
Social security information
French students or auditors :
- registration student social security (LMDE ou VITTAVI) : required – must be done on the first day of the academic year,
- Compulsory liability insurance : required – must be provided at the start of the academic year,
- Complementary insurance cover (Individual plan or on parents’ plan) : not required but recommended.
European students – not including France :
- Presentation of the CEAM card (European health coverage card) first day of the academic year,
- Compulsory liability insurance – proof must be provided at start of academic year,
- Complementary insurance scheme cover : not required but recommended- can be taken out in France.
Students from non-European Union countries :
- Under 28 years old : option of signing up with student insurance funds (LMDE or VITTAVI),
- Over 28 years old : must have 3 months of social coverage before leaving the country of origin.
Students going abroad :
- European Union : CEAM to be requested from affiliated insurance fund – must be done during the year,
- Outside of the European Union : must take out insurance