If you would like more information about ISAE Advanced Master’s programs, please contact :
- Caroline ARMANGE - Tel : +33 5 61 33 80 25
- Catherine DUVAL - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 37
- Philippe GALAUP - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 27
- Mikael LE ROUX - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 13
Email : info-masters at isae.fr
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the prerequisites for applying to one of the ISAE-SUPAERO advanced master’s programs?
Except for the MS IEVex program, candidates must have an engineering degree or a master’s degree (or equivalent foreign degree) or a bachelor’s degree with 3 years of professional experience.
- Are advanced masters opened to graduates from foreign higher education establishments?
Yes, applicants may hold a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of professional experience.
- Can I apply to more than one advanced master’s program? If so, how many?
It is possible to apply to 3 advanced master’s programs with the same application, with the programs ranked in order of interest.
- What is the process for admission to ISAE-SUPAERO advanced master’s programs?
The applicant must apply on the ISAE-SUPAERO website. Any complete application received by the application deadline is reviewed by the admissions committee.
- Is there an interview in the admissions process?
No, there is no interview required except for MGPIE - Management de Projets Innovants et Entrepreneuriat Advanced Master. However, it is possible to meet the orientation leaders or heads of program during the phase before application.
- Which admissions committee do I need to apply to?
It is recommended that the applicant apply long before the deadline to increase his or her chances of admission.
- Do I need to wait to obtain my engineering degree (or equivalent French baccalaureate + 5) before applying to the advanced master’s program?
No. You can apply during the year in which you will obtain your degree. The latter will be requested at the beginning of the school year, in September.
- What English tests are accepted by the ISAE admissions committee?
TOEFL IBT 85//inst.code 9820, TOEIC 785, IELTS 6,5, attesting to a B2+ level (advanced score)
- I am a graduate from an English-speaking establishment, do I need to take the English test?
The master’s program admissions office may waive the English language test for professionals who use English professionally (Employer certificate required)
- Who should I ask for the required letters of recommendation?
If you are still a student, at least one letter should come from a professor and/or one letter from a professional who trained you during an internship. If you are a professional, include 2 letters written by executives or managers.
- Which transcripts must I include in my application?
Grades for all engineering programs or grades from the last 3 years of higher education.
- Does ISAE-SUPAERO offer scholarships?
ISAE-SUPAERO offers very few scholarships to advanced master students in "TAS Aero" and "EMS". See other funding possibilities on the following link: financial aids
- I’m interested in flight testing, can I apply for the IEVex advanced master?
No. The MS IEVex is dedicated to test engineers and pilots selected by EPNER.
ISAE offers an advanced master with a “flight testing” option : the advanced Aeronautical Engineering master with the Flight Test Engineering option, which has the same prerequisites as the other advanced master’s programs.
- Is it possible to do an advanced master’s program while working?
For professionals, it is possible (for some programs only) to complete an advanced master’s program over a period of 2 years, alternating coursework and professional activity. Contact us if this possibility interests you.
- How is tuition paid?
Of the tuition total, a €1,000 payment (non-refundable) is due upon notification from the admissions committee to confirm your intention to enroll in an ISAE advanced master’s program.
The balance must be paid by the first day of school, in September.
- Is there campus housing?
Since housing capacity is very limited on ISAE-SUPAERO and ENSICA campuses, ISAE-SUPAERO gives housing priority to foreign students according to availability. All students are provided information to help them find housing that is appropriate for their needs, near campus and downtown.
For more information, see the Ariane guide published by the city of Toulouse.
- What budget should I foresee for one year of studies at ISAE?
In addition to tuition, students should plan for a monthly budget of around €700 (housing, food, transportation, insurance, miscellaneous costs)