ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
If you need further information about ISAE Advanced Master’s programs, please contact :
- Caroline ARMANGE - Senior Admission Advisor - Tel : +33 5 61 33 80 25
- Philippe GALAUP - Head of Recruitment and Contractual Relations - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 27
Email : info-masters at isae.fr
- Thibault BREMAUD - Head of Executive Education - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 46
Email : info.exed at isae.fr
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the prerequisites for applying to one of the ISAE-SUPAERO advanced master’s programs?
- Can I apply to more than one advanced master’s program? If so, how many?
It is possible to apply to 3 advanced master’s programs with the same application, with the programs ranked in order of interest.
- What is the process for admission to ISAE-SUPAERO advanced master’s programs?
The applicant must apply on the ISAE-SUPAERO website. Any complete application received by the application deadline is reviewed by the admissions committee.
- Is there an interview in the admissions process?
No, there is no interview required except for MGPIE - Management de Projets Innovants et Entrepreneuriat Advanced Master. However, it is possible to meet the orientation leaders or heads of program during the phase before application.
- Which admissions committee do I need to apply to?
It is recommended that the applicant apply as soon as you can to increase his or her chances of admission. Applications open in october for intake in september the year after.
- Do I need to wait to obtain my engineering degree (or equivalent French baccalaureate + 5) before applying to the advanced master’s program?
No. You can apply during the year in which you will obtain your degree. The latter will be requested at the beginning of the school year, in September.
- What English tests are accepted by the ISAE admissions committee?
TOEFL IBT 85//inst.code 9820, TOEIC 785, IELTS 6,5, attesting to a B2+ level (advanced score)
- I am a graduate from an English-speaking establishment, do I need to take the English test?
The master’s program admissions office may waive the English language test for professionals who use English professionally (Employer certificate required).
- Who should I ask for the required letters of recommendation?
If you are still a student, at least one letter should come from a professor and/or one letter from a professional who trained you during an internship.
If you are a professional, include 2 letters written by executives or managers.
- Which transcripts must I include in my application?
Grades for all engineering programs or grades from the last 3 years of higher education.
- Does ISAE-SUPAERO offer scholarships?
ISAE-SUPAERO offers few scholarships to advanced master students. See other funding possibilities on the following link: financial aids
- I’m interested in flight testing, can I apply for the IEVex advanced master?
No. The MS IEVex is dedicated to test engineers and pilots selected by EPNER.
ISAE offers an advanced master with a “flight testing” option : the advanced Aeronautical Engineering master with the Flight Test Engineering option, which has the same prerequisites as the other advanced master’s programs.
- Is it possible to do an advanced master’s program while working?
Combining student job with Advanced Masters® programs offered by the ISAE-SUPAERO is complicated due to the workload associated with courses, group work, reports and exams.
However, the Advanced Masters® programs all include a 4 to 6 month period in business. The gratification of students during their internship can contributes to finance their studies.
- How is tuition paid?
Of the tuition total, a €1,000 payment (non-refundable) is due upon notification from the admissions committee to confirm your registration to an ISAE advanced master’s program.
The balance must be paid by the first day of school, in September.
- What budget should I foresee for one year of studies at ISAE?
In addition to tuition, students should plan for a monthly budget of around €800 (housing, food, transportation, insurance, miscellaneous costs).
- Is there campus housing?
Since housing capacity is limited we cannot guaranty an accomodation on ISAE-SUPAERO and ENSICA campuse. ISAE-SUPAERO gives housing priority to foreign students, according to availability. All students are provided with information to help them find housing that is appropriate for their needs, near campus and downtown.
For more information, see the Ariane guide published by the city of Toulouse.
To apply for that kind of accomodation, please select Toul’box option when you apply on the advanced masters application website.
More information on Toul’box.