If you need further information about ISAE Advanced Master’s programs, please contact :
- Caroline ARMANGE - Senior Admission Advisor - Tel : +33 5 61 33 80 25
Email : info-programmes at isae.fr
- Jessica ALIX - Senior Admission Advisor - Email : info.exed at isae.fr
Frequently asked questions
- What are the prerequisites to applying for ISAE-SUPAERO’s advanced masters?
- Can I apply to more than one advanced master’s program? If so, how many?
It is possible to apply to 3 Advanced Masters within the same application. It is required to rank the programs by order of interest.
- What is the process for admission to ISAE-SUPAERO advanced masters?
The applicant must apply on the ISAE-SUPAERO website. Any complete application received by the application deadline is reviewed by the admissions committee.
ASAA Advanced Master: application on ENAC website only.
- Is there an interview in the admissions process?
No, there is no interview required except for MGPIE - Management de Projets Innovants et Entrepreneuriat Advanced Master. However, it is possible to meet the senior advisor or heads of program before application.
- Which admissions committee do I need to apply to?
It is recommended that the applicant apply as soon as he/she can in order to increase his or her chances of admission. Applications open in october for intake in september the year after.
- Do I need to get my engineering degree (or equivalent French baccalaureate + 5 years of studies) before applying for the Advanced Masters?
No. it is possible to apply during your last year of study. The degree will be requested at the beginning of the school year, in September.
- What are the English tests accepted by the ISAE admissions committee?
TOEFL IBT 88//inst.code 9820, TOEIC 785, IELTS 6,5, CAE/FCE 170, Linguaskill 170, attesting to a B2+ level (advanced score). Only Tests taken after January 1st, 2021 are accepted.
- I am a graduate from an English-speaking establishment, do I need to take the English test?
The master’s program admissions office may waive the English language test for professionals who use English on a daily basis (Employer certificate required).
- Who should I ask for the required letters of recommendation?
If you are a student, at least one letter should come from a professor and/or one letter from a professional who trained you during an internship.
If you are a professional, please include 2 letters written by executives or managers.
- Which transcripts must I include in my application?
Transcripts for all engineering programs or transcripts of the last 3 years of higher education.
- Does ISAE-SUPAERO offer scholarships?
ISAE-SUPAERO offers few scholarships to advanced master students. See other funding possibilities on the following link: financial aids
- I’m interested in flight testing, can I apply for the IEVex advanced master?
No. The MS IEVex is strictly dedicated to test engineers and pilots selected by EPNER.
However, ISAE-SUPAERO offers an advanced master with a “flight testing” option : the advanced Aeronautical Engineering master with the Flight Test Engineering option, which has the same prerequisites as the others advanced masters.
- Is it possible to join an Advanced Master while working?
Combining student job with Advanced Masters® programs offered by the ISAE-SUPAERO is complicated due to the workload associated with courses, group work, reports and exams.
However, the Advanced Masters® programs all include a 6 months professional thesis. The gratification of students during their internship can possibly contribute to finance their studies.
- How is tuition paid?
A €1,000 downpayment (non-refundable) is due upon notification from the admissions committee to confirm your registration to an ISAE advanced master’.
The balance must be paid by the first day of school, in September or in 3 settlements : September, October, November.
- What budget should I foresee for one year of studies at ISAE?
In addition to tuition, students should plan for a monthly budget of around €900 (housing, food, transportation, insurance, miscellaneous costs).
- Is there campus housing?
Since housing capacity is limited we cannot guaranty an accomodation on ISAE-SUPAERO’s campus. ISAE-SUPAERO gives housing priority to foreign students, according to availability. All students are provided with information to help them find housing that is appropriate for their needs, near campus and downtown.
For more information, see the guide published by the University of Toulouse.
To apply for that kind of accommodation, please select Toul’box option when you apply on the advanced masters application website. More information on Toul’box.