The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 10 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Some programs are also offered through the VAE Process - Validation of prior learning and experience.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
Online applications are going to open on October 4th, 2021!
|Advanced Masters Admission Committees||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6||Session 7|
|Application deadline||Decembrer 1st, 2021||January 12th, 2022||February 7th, 2022||March 7th, 2022||April 4th, 2022||May 23rd, 2022||June 13th, 2022|
|Results||January 21st, 2022||February 18th, 2022||March 18th, 2022||April 15th, 2022||May 13th, 2022||June 24th, 2022||July 21st, 2022|
Admissions are made on the study of the applications downloaded on our online application site. Apply HERE
The "online" application should include:
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (88 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170), (all students must provide an English Test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English. Are exempted persons holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States).
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
Documents officially translated in French or English are required.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.