The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 8 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance with the schedule below:
|Advanced Masters® Jurys||1st session||2nd session||3rd session||4th session||5th session||6th session|
|Application deadline||january 27th 2020||march 1st 2020||march 30th 2020||april 27th 2020||june 1st 2020||june 29th 2020|
|Admission results||february 28th 2020||march 27th 2020||april 24th 2020||may 29th 2020||june 26th 2020||july 24th 2020|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Admissions are made on the study of the applications downloaded on our online application site.
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder: of the "online" application should include :
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (85 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge (170),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable)
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by referees to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr.
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.