The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 5 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Some programs are also offered through the VAE Process - Validation of prior learning and experience.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
Online applications for 2022/2023 academic year are open!
|Advanced Masters Admission Committees||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6||Session 7|
|Application deadline||Decembrer 1st, 2021||January 12th, 2022||February 7th, 2022||March 7th, 2022||April 4th, 2022||May 23rd, 2022||June 13th, 2022|
|Results||January 21st, 2022||February 18th, 2022||March 18th, 2022||April 15th, 2022||May 13th, 2022||June 24th, 2022||July 21st, 2022|
The "online" application should include:
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (88 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170).
All students must provide an English test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English.
Are exempted only applicants holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
Documents officially translated in French or English are required.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.