The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance with the schedule below:
!!! LAST ADMISSION COMMITTEES !!!
|Advanced Masters® Jurys||1e session||2e session||3e session||4e session||5e session||6e session||exceptional session|
|Application deadline||July 1st 2019||July 22 2019|
|Admission results||July 19 2019||August 2 2019|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Admissions are made on the study of the applications downloaded on our online application site.
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder: of the "online" application should include :
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (85 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge (170),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €75 (non-refundable)
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by referees to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr.
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.