Sponsorship - Relations with the ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation
Sponsorship enables ISAE-SUPAERO, in collaboration with sponsoring companies, to build sustainable skills in commonly defined areas. The purpose of sponsorship is to support the growth of research and/or teaching activities in a field of mutual interest to the company and the Institute.
What is sponsorship?
Sponsorship allows your company to make a tax deductible donation to the school (up to 60% of the donation) without engaging any contractual obligations.
How does sponsorship work at ISAE-SUPAERO?
Sponsorship may be in the form of sponsorship agreements or corporate chairs overseen by the ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation. Corporate chairs have the specific advantage of developing a long term partnership with the Institute, generally 3-5 years or more. The Chairs help grow the Institute’s strengths in both teaching and research in innovative fields.
In what form?
These agreements encompass projects backed by teaching and/or research deployed in different programs, including :
- implementation of certificates, customized courses on topics proposed by the Institute and the sponsors
- student projects,
- international excellence grants awarded to students who come to study at ISAE.
- need-based scholarships for students in the ingénieur ISAE SUPAERO (MSc) program ,
- all aspects of ISAE growth and engagement can be supported through sponsorship agreements.
Évelyne REBUT: Director of the Department of Corporate Relations and Sponsorship - evelyne.rebut at isae-supaero.fr
Anne MANSUET: In charge of setting up and managing Chairs and Sponsorship - anne.mansuet at isae-supaero.fr
A brief overview of the different chairs
The 11 active sponsorship partners of ISAE SUPAERO in 2019 cover a wide spectrum of activities and scientific fields:
Chaire AIRBUS-ISAE CEDAR
Eco-Design of Aircraft 5 years
Excellence Program for India and Indonesia 3 years
Neuroergonomics for aircraft security 20 years
Impact of the radiating environment on the design of space systems 3 (...)
Chaire ITE ZODIAC-BNP Paribas-X-ISAE
Technological innovation and Entrepreneurship 3 years
Chaire GIFAS - GROUPE ISAE
Supporting Groupe ISAE 1 year
Teaching on small satellite platforms 5 years
Chaire THALES - ARISE
Architecture and Engineering of Embedded Systems 5 years
Architecture of aircraft systems 5 years.
Aero Engine Advanced Installation Engineering 5 years
Another partnership option
TAS CMOS Partnership
Space applied CMOS image sensors in the visible domain 4 years
Sponsorship Accenture Learning Centre
Support for the creation of a Learning Center 3 years
The ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation
The mission of the ISAE-SUPAERO foundation is to support research and teaching at ISAE- SUPAERO through projects involving innovative teaching, international engagement, social openness and entrepreneurship.
2 project assessment committees per year.
What projects are supported?
- Hosting international professors and researchers at ISAE-SUPAERO
- Financing research and teaching fellowships for ISAE-SUPAERO professors and researchers abroad
- Organization of international congresses at ISAE-SUPAERO
- Extracurricular student projects
- International engagement with one of our partner universities abroad
- Student participation in international conferences
- Excellence grants for engineering students in double degree programs abroad
- Innovative project support…
How to apply?
In practice, anyone who wishes to propose a project must submit his or her proposal to the DREM
Detailed information is available at: http://www.fondation-isae-supaero.org/fr/