The "Communications and Information Theory" (ComIT) research team is primarily focused on waveform design, advanced transmission techniques (e.g., pulse shaping, channel estimation, equalization, synchronization), medium access techniques and physical layer security. Our application fields include space systems, commercial and military aviation, terrestrial cellular networks and the Internet of Things.
Few examples of on-going research topics:
- multipurpose waveforms (e.g., spectrum sharing) ;
- physical layer security and electronic warfare ;
- neural-network-based functions ;
- error-correction-coding and precoding techniques ;
- efficient and secured resource allocation techniques.
- RAdio Logicielle pour la Formation (RALF)
- Vehicular radar/communication transceiver station (RadCom)