ISAE-SUPAERO reopens its doors to welcome you during the next Open Day, placed under the theme of the Science Festival: "The emotion of discovery".
Come and see us on Saturday, October 9, 2021 to discover our training programs and talk with our students and teacher-researchers. It is also the perfect opportunity to explore our campus and its research laboratories! In compliance with current health regulations and upon presentation of a health pass, this event, which is intended for families, companies, partners, journalists and alumni (former students), is expected to attract, as in previous years, more than 3000 people!
This year, a new feature: the possibility of visiting ISAE-SUPAERO in the form of themed tours:
orientation course, aeronautics course, space course, sustainable development course, family course and ISAE-SUPAERO in brief.
At the same time, the conferences will be broadcast live on the Institute’s website so that as many people as possible can attend.
FOCUS ON TRAINING :
Find all the information about our training programs on our booths but also during the "Engineering Cycle" conferences in person or by streaming.
A webinar dedicated to the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering and the various specialized masters will be live, in English, from 4 pm. Wherever you are connected, you can ask us all your questions!
- visits to laboratories and research departments: Subsonics, drone aviary, large anechoic chamber, turbomachinery and propulsion, static room, dynamic structure room, SMARTIES simulator to study complex avionics systems, robotic and manned space exploration with SacLab and the Mars club ; COSMOS 2099: Living on the Moon; Workshop of the Future
- Visit the aero-acoustic wind tunnel, a unique facility in Europe to meet the challenges of the future and design the aircraft of tomorrow;
- Exclusive discovery: Everything you need to know about the MERMOZ challenge, a project to design a 4-meter wingspan drone, 100% electric and powered by hydrogen. Its objective? To cross the South Atlantic over 3,000 km following the historical line of the Aéropostale between Senegal and Brazil.
How an aircraft flies,
Gyroscopic effect for space systems,
Robot Firefighter Game,
Image sensors, an eye on the world;
Demonstration of drone and robot cooperation,
Tool for calculating the impact of the air on the environment;
The hidden information in our signals;
What the machines perceive ;
Planetary Space Instrumentation: mars microphone, Insight, infrasound balloons, PIONEERS ;
Vibrating in flight;
Clean structures for tomorrow ;
The infinitely small in 3 D ;
- Meetings with student clubs;
- Exhibition: 60 years of ENICA in Toulouse ;
- Presentation of digital learning and digital educational innovation solutions
- Information stands on training courses, the ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation, the ISAE-SUPAERO OSE social opening program, the ISAE Group, the Alumni Association, etc.
- Information booth and quizzes to test your knowledge on international education;
- Conferences: "Scientific emotion, the driving force of research", "Mysteries of the planet Mars: immersion in the Insight and Perseverance missions", "The future of civil air transport: what uses for our societies", "Recruitment in the engineering cycle: all the information";
- "My life as a student at ISAE-SUPAERO" tour, with a presentation of the engineering curriculum, guided tours of the student campus, sports facilities, residences and the university restaurant;
- "For a green campus": an update on our commitment and initiatives in terms of sustainable development on our 22-hectare campus;
- Visits to the InnovSpace Fablab, a space of over 800°m2 dedicated to innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity. Exclusive for the day: workshop to create wooden objets with laser cutting ;
- Student store: possibility to buy ISAE-SUPAERO souvenirs (sweatshirts, tee-shirts, mugs, key rings, ...) ;
- Presence of the student band, Los Soupaéros
- Presence of start-ups: Diodon, Hinfact
Address : 10 avenue Edouard Belin 31055 Toulouse. Rocade exit 20.
No parking nearby, use public transport (bus n° 27 and 37, stop Laas CNRS or Supaero, metro Faculté de Pharmacie)
Identification required / health pass required
Entrance by Avenue Colonel Roche or Avenue Edouard Belin - VélôToulouse stations nearby
Drinks and catering areas on site
Free shuttle on campus
Our news Evénement
Defend your project at the #SpaceConnect’21 pitch contest
AS PART OF THIS EVENT, A PITCH CONTEST WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD ON JUNE 24:...
Register for free to ETCC’21 (European Test and Telemetry Conference) - June 15-16, 2021
ETTC’21 WILL FOCUS ON THE ONGOING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND THE TESTING...