- Applying as an exchange student is possible if your home university and ISAE-SUPAERO have signed an ERASMUS+ agreement or/and a bilateral or double degree agreement.
- Students must be nominated by their home university. Nominated students receive by email the application instructions and the link to the online application form.
- ISAE-SUPAERO doesn’t accept free mover applications.
- For Autumn Semester (semesters 3 & 5) or full academic year in 2022/2023: see the application dates per programs here
- For Spring Semester & short programs: see the application dates here
- Application Form
- Motivation Letter in French
- Resume in French
- Transcript of Records from all previous higher education study years
- French level certificate
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students. To know more about it.
You can find more details about the French lessons for international students here
- Students must be enrolled in a cursus part of ISAE-SUPAERO, and have validated a Bachelor’s level.
- Duration of the mobility : from 3 to 12 months
- The mobility occurs in a partner university holding an inter-institutionnal agreement with ISAE-SUPAERO.
- Applications are reviewed by an ISAE-SUPAERO Selection Committee. The selection criteria take into account academic results, the consistency of the mobility project with the professional project, motivation, and language level.
More info here on the ERASMUS+ program!
Under the Erasmus program, students are required to take an online language test before the start of their stay and at the end of their mobility on the Erasmus Online Linguistic Support OLS platform.
The amount of the grant depends on the country of destination between €270 and €370 per month of mobility (2020-2021 scale). The payment of the grant is scheduled in two times (and only if you provided all the documents required):
- The first payment of 80% is based on the estimated dates you enter on the mobility contract.
- The payment of the balance of 20% is calculated upon your return according to the actual dates of stay indicated on the certificate of attendance completed by your host university (and upon presentation of all thedocuments at the end of the mobility).
- Grant agreement fully completed in the blue sections and signed by the student
- Proof of European health insurance
- Complete the language evaluation level (test OLS) : You will receive an automatic email to register and start the language test (check your spambox).
- Validate and sign the learning agreement (for the validation courses you will attend abroad and the ECTS Credits associated to each class)
- Send your bank account references (RIB), along with the SIFAC sheet completed to enable the first payment of the grant.
Important : A grant is public money so it may take some time to arrive on your bank account, consider about one month after you send all te required documents after your arrival.
- Attendance certificate stamped and signed, mentioning the actual start and end dates of the courses.
- The learning agreement / pedagogical contract validated and signed by the student, the host institution, and the European Academic Coordinator Emmanuel Zenou at ISAE-SUPAERO
- The transcript of records
- The results of the second OLS language test (automatic email sent at the end of the stay)
- Complete the Erasmus participant report online (automatic email sent at the end of the stay)