A part of the Learning Curriculum of TSAE relies on a portfolio of Master of Science programs of the Toulouse federal University that are presently grouped under the denomination: Master of Science in Aeronautics and Space. They include three semesters of courses (a combination of lectures, tutorials, case studies and projects to be completed in companies or in laboratories). All courses are taught in English and are delivered by tenured faculty and visiting lecturers, experts from the aerospace industry. During the fourth and final semester, students work in an aerospace-related company or laboratory and produce a master’s thesis. Upon completion of the thesis, students who have earned 120 credits under examination will be awarded the Master of Science in Aeronautics and Space.
Six tracks are proposed:
- AEROMAT (Aeromat Innovation, IMP Mines Albi)
- ESECA (Electronics Systems for Embedded and Communicating Applications, INP-INSA)
- MAE (Master in Aerospace Engineering, ISAE-SUPAERO)
- IATOM (International Air Transport Operations Management, ENAC)
- AS-NAT (Aerospace systems: Navigation & Telecommunications, ENAC)
- AS-ATM (Aerospace systems: Air Traffic Management, ENAC)
Upon graduation, students can pursue in a PhD program.
How to apply
Application to a scholarship within a PhD track
Each year, six scholarships are provided by TSAE, each one amounting to 35K euros for the two years of the master.
These scholarships are exclusively attributed to students highly motivated in applying for a PhD just after the Master of Science.
Actually the recipients will be enrolled in a PhD track program, including a research laboratory where they will pursue their master thesis in relation with the targeted doctorate.
The recipients will receive 17.5K euros at the beginning of the first year of the master. They will receive 17.5K euros at the beginning of the second year except if they have to repeat the first year, if they are excluded or if they renounce to the PhD track.
This grant may be cumulated with another grant covering partially the tuition fees or the life expenses.
To apply to this scholarship the procedure is as follows :
- In addition to the documents required for the Master of Science itself each student has to provide specifically two recommendation letters regarding his/her capabilities for a PhD track within the graduate school TSAE and a motivation letter,
- The professor responsible of each of the six Master tracks described above will send by email the different files required for the PhD track scholarships application before December 10th 2018,
- Decision for attribution of the six PhD track scholarships will be taken middle of March 2019 and will be communicated to the recipients. They will also be reported on the present website.