ISAE-SUPAERO master’s program is designed for students looking for a high-level program in Aerospace Engineering and holding a bachelor’s degree or French "licence" in science and engineering.
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering offers students extensive opportunities for specialization and a tailored curriculum (see brochure for details) :
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 7 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research
- french classes mandatory for international student during the two years program. French student and Student having an advanced level in french can choose another language (spanish, german, russian,...),
- 2 optional programs before the master thesis,
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
Download the brochure for the Master’s in Aerospace Engineering.
The ISAE-SUPAERO/TUM Double degree in Aerospace System Engineering
Technical University of Munich (TUM) and ISAE-SUPAERO share the excellence of their education and research activities to offer a double degree in Aerospace System Engineering.
Interested students will have to apply for ISAE-SUPAERO MSc Aerospace Engineering and motivate their intention to participate in this double degree program.
The first year will be performed at TUM in MSc Aerospace System Engineering.
The second year will be performed at ISAE-SUPAERO in MSc Aerospace Engineering - major Systems Engineering
Contact us for further details!
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.