The advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering”
The advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering” ensures participants to acquire a broad understanding of aerospace engineering and the aeronautics industry.
The advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering” program develops an integrated approach to aircraft product design development. It prepares participants to work on multidisciplinary projects in aeronautics with a hands-on approach.
The advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering” curriculum includes a broad spectrum of subjects with the following objectives:
• develop an integrated approach to the product design and validation, while acquiring the skills in the disciplines and techniques required in the aeronautical sector,
• make future engineers aware of human factors issues,
• facilitate work on multidisciplinary projects in aeronautics with a very practical approach,
• develop skills in project-management, team building and team processes at a multinational level.
Career outcomes after completing the advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering”
• Test engineer
• Flight physics engineer
• Flight Test Analysis engineer
• Airworthiness engineer
• Flight performance engineer
The Advanced Master is accessible to persons with disabilities (PSH).
In the event that a learner is in a situation of disability, his or her needs (whatever they are educational, material, technical, human, etc.) are taken into account by the ISAE-SUPAERO’s Disability Advisor. ISAE-SUPAERO provides the expertise, the tools, and the networks needed to facilitate the access to premises and resources, to prepare certifications and take examinations.
Download the advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering” brochure!
Pedagogy, job opportunities, applications... download the advanced master “Aeronautical Engineering” fact sheet to get more information about this program!
Please note that VAE scheme is not offered for this Advanced Master diploma. However you may be eligible to apply for the program without the required diploma (Bachelor or Master) if you have a significant professional experience in the targeted or a related field. To get more information, contact info.exed at isae-supaero.fr.