“Advanced Master” is a label of specialization of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (France’s top-ranking Engineering Colleges). The rigorous accreditation procedure of the latter guarantees program quality. The aeronautical and space industry is looking for more and more engineers and managers capable to manage complex and technical projects.
Thanks to its close links with the aerospace industry, ISAE-SUPAERO develops, enriches and adapts an innovative training offer in order to offer highly employable experts in response to the growing demands of this industry. These courses are supplemented by tutorials, case studies and team projects, completed by a semester in a company and the realization of a professional thesis.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
ISAE-SUPAERO offers 15 advanced master’s degrees in the domains of:
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship,
- Project management applied to aeronautics and space,
- Digital and Artificial Intelligence,
- Complex Systems
The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
- For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 10 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
Subject to availability and following the exceptional arrangements implemented within the Covid 19 situation, ISAE-SUPAERO keeps collecting APPLICATIONS for 2020 academic year - ADVANCED MASTERS.
For more information, please CONTACT US.
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.