“Advanced Master” is a label of specialization of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (France’s top-ranking Engineering Colleges). The rigorous accreditation procedure of the latter guarantees program quality. The aeronautical and space industry is looking for more and more engineers and managers capable to manage complex and technical projects.
Thanks to its close links with the aerospace industry, ISAE-SUPAERO develops, enriches and adapts an innovative training offer in order to offer highly employable experts in response to the growing demands of this industry. These courses are supplemented by tutorials, case studies and team projects, completed by a semester in a company and the realization of a professional thesis.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Master brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
ISAE-SUPAERO offers 15 advanced master’s degrees in the domains of:
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship,
- Project management applied to aeronautics and space,
- Digital and Artificial Intelligence,
- Complex Systems
The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
- For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 10 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance with the schedule below:
|Advanced Masters® Jurys||1st session||2nd session||3rd session||4th session||5th session||6th session|
|Application deadline||january 27th 2020||march 1st 2020||march 30th 2020||april 27th 2020||june 1st 2020||june 29th 2020|
|Admission results||february 28th 2020||march 27th 2020||april 24th 2020||may 29th 2020||june 26th 2020||july 24th 2020|