“Advanced Master” is a label of specialization of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (France’s top-ranking Engineering Colleges). The rigorous accreditation procedure of the latter guarantees program quality.
The aeronautical and space industry is looking for more and more engineers and managers capable to manage complex and technical projects.
Thanks to its close links with the aerospace industry, ISAE-SUPAERO develops, enriches and adapts an innovative training offer in order to offer highly employable experts in response to the growing demands of this industry.
These courses are supplemented by tutorials, case studies and team projects, completed by a semester in a company and the realization of a professional thesis.
ISAE-SUPAERO offers 15 advanced master’s degrees in the domains of:
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship,
- Project management applied to aeronautics and space,
- Digital and Artificial Intelligence,
- Architecture (airplane, helicopter, drone),
- Aeronautical structures,
- Aerodynamics and aerospace propulsion
- Space Systems (from satellite design and launchers to operation),
- Embedded systems and systems engineering (system methodology applied to the aeronautics but also to the automobile and railway),
- Manufacturing Processes Applied to Aeronautics,
- Aeronautical maintenance,
- Flight safety - airworthiness.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.