Table of contents
“Advanced Master” is a label of specialization of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (France’s top-ranking Engineering Colleges). The rigorous accreditation procedure of the latter guarantees program quality.
The aeronautical and space industry is looking for engineers and managers capable to manage complex and technical projects. Thanks to its close links with the aerospace industry, ISAE-SUPAERO develops, enriches and adapts an innovative training offer in order to offer experts in response to the demand of this industry. These courses are supplemented by tutorials, case studies and team projects, completed by a semester in a company and the realization of a professional thesis.
ISAE-SUPAERO offers 15 advanced master’s degrees in the domains of:
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship,
- Project management applied to aeronautics and space,
- Digital and Artificial Intelligence,
- Complex Systems
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
- For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 10 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Some programs are also offered within the VAE process (Validation of prior education & experience)
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
For more information, please CONTACT US.
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.