The Languages, Arts, Cultures and Societies (LACS) Department includes:
In the LACS Department we teach languages, interculturalism, general knowledge, economics, sport… A multifaceted expertise from our team to help you expand your knowledge, soft skills, and know-how!
- If our scientific departments are instrumental in developing our students’ brain, the LACS department is proud of nurturing their hearts!
- Ours is an interdisciplinary department, with a programme centring around 3 objectives that are progressively achieved: know oneself, know others, and manage and shape social contexts.
- In all our disciplines, students are is at the heart of our learning process. ISAE-SUPAERO is one of the only engineering institutions to provide such a wide range of courses in social and human sciences.
- The LACS department broadens the students’ perspective and understanding of the world, and encourages them to become open-minded women and men who listen, lead, and innovate…
- Every year, a series of conferences and colloquia are organised by members of the Department and students to engage in conversations about a wide range of topics.