The Languages, Arts, Cultures and Societies (LACS) Department
The Languages, Arts, Cultures and Societies (LACS) Department includes:
+250 diligent part-time teachers
50 English elective courses
33% of international students with whom we develop intercultural workshops
25h of intercultural workshops to prepare for future employment
11 languages available
10 multidisciplinary tenured academic staff who come from all walks of life
3 committed and efficient assistants
2 sports instructors actively involved with students
In the LACS Department we teach languages, interculturalism, general knowledge, economics, sport… A multifaceted expertise from our team to help you expand your knowledge, soft skills, and know-how!
- If our scientific departments are instrumental in developing our students’ brain, the LACS department is proud of nurturing their hearts!
- Ours is an interdisciplinary department, with a programme centring around 3 objectives that are progressively achieved: know oneself, know others, and manage and shape social contexts.
- In all our disciplines, students are is at the heart of our learning process. ISAE-SUPAERO is one of the only engineering institutions to provide such a wide range of courses in social and human sciences.
- The LACS department broadens the students’ perspective and understanding of the world, and encourages them to become open-minded women and men who listen, lead, and innovate…
- Every year, a series of conferences and colloquia are organised by members of the Department and students to engage in conversations about a wide range of topics.