The event will focus on the synergies between the Space sector and non-space sectors, in particular how global space projects could be more beneficial to our everyday life on Earth. It will be an opportunity to discuss what Space brings to our planet, our industry and our research and how that will evolve in the coming years.
6 alumni or students of ISAE-SUPAERO are part of the organization team : Pablo Mirales, Willy Lao , Gueorguy Serafimov , Pauline Delande, Guillaume Thirion and Emma Baltide. Register before May 7 on this link!
- 9:00-9:30 : Welcome Coffee
- 9:30-9:45 : Introduction
- 9:45-10:00 : General Quizz
- 10:00-10:45 : Inspirational Speeches
- 10:45-12:30 : Round Tables : Satellites for climate change
- 12:30-14:00 : Lunch
- 14:00-16:00 : Round Tables : Space for a more sustainable world
- 16:00-16:30 : Coffee Break + Recruiting Sessions
- 16:30-17:30 : Round Tables : Future of the International Space Station
- 17:30-18:30 : Non-space sector’s collaboration with lunar exploration
- 18:30-18:45 : General Event wrap-up
- 18:45-20:30 : Networking Cocktail
*Please note that this programme might be subject to some changes