Open Day at ISAE-SUPAERO, 14th october 2017
Available online :
On the occasion of the Science festival, the campus of ISAE-SUPAERO will be open for public visit on Saturday 14 October from 10:00AM to 18:00PM. The event will be of a special interest for the families, industries, partners, journalistes and the alumni.
With our special guest : Thomas Pesquet, ESA astronaut and ISAE-SUPAERO graduate !
- Lab visits and scientific demonstrations,
- Get to know our researchers,
- Face to face conversations with the teachers and students,
- Information desks for various study programs, ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation, OSE L’ISAE-SUPAERO Diversity Program, ERASMUS mobility, The ISAE group, Alumni association,
- Overview of the academic activities at ISAE-SUPAERO, seek-through into the campus student life with guided visits to sports complex, student residences and campus restaurant,
- Conference on "the next Mars Missions" by David Mimoun, Professor in Space Systems,
- Kid’s Corner: Science games, exhibition, Légo based robotic demonstrations, enchanting scientific experiences at the stand of Cité de l’Espace,
- Planetarium, playground and Fab Lab demonstrations.
From the metro "Ramonville" :
- Bus 78, 27, 37. Stop LAAS: These buses serve the institute’s entry gate from the side of Roche’s welcome desk.
- Bus 37, direction Jolimont TOULOUSE: Descend at the stop ENAC. Take the Avenue du Colonel Roche for 18 meters or the cyclist lanes for 42 meters. Another option could be to take l’Avenue Édouard Belin for 370 meters to arrive at the main entrance of the institute.
- Bus 27, direction Lycée Toulouse-Lautrec TOULOUSE. Descend at the stop ISAE Campus SUPAERO. Take the "Avenue Édouard Belin" engaging in the round about to arrive at the main entrance of the institute.