"New horizons: objective earth!" day at ISAE-SUPAERO
Available online :
The "New Horizons: Objective Earth!" Day is a day dedicated to the students of the partner establishments of the Academy of Toulouse who are part of the Sustainable Development Pathway of the ISAE-SUPAERO Equal Opportunities Program. It takes place on Thursday, April 21 on the ISAE-SUPAERO campus.
ORIGINALLY, A JOURNEY }
While in recent years the sensitivity of students to environmental issues has become significant, OSE ISAE-SUPAERO offers them to intervene in colleges and high schools to raise awareness of environmental issues and act at their level.
Thus, the objectives of the course called "Our Planet" are to raise awareness among young people of environmental issues, to develop the capacity for action and mobilization of schools and to seek a multiplier effect through an education that prepares future citizens to adopt responsible behavior in respect of the values of the Republic. While the first part of the course took place from September to April by the animation of Fresque du Climat in several establishments, the "New Horizons: Objective Earth" day marks the second part.
SECOND STEP OF THE JOURNEY: MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS WITH THE "NEW HORIZONS: OBJECTIVE EARTH!" DAY}
Thursday will be a day to welcome 130 students from the Academy of Toulouse. Among the partner establishments are the Emile Zola college, the Hubertine Auclert college, the Vauquelin college, the Bagatelle high school, the Claude Nougaro college, the Pierre de Fermat college, the Jean Jaurès college, the George Sand college and the Jolimont college.
During this day, many workshops and meetings will take place.
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
Arrival of the students and introduction of the day with speeches
- Cécile Latournerie, Director of OSE l’ISAE-SUPAERO, the Student Social Opening program at ISAE-SUPAERO
- Christophe Escartin, National Education Inspector and Head of the Academic Mission for Education for Sustainable Development
- Dominique Fassou, Head of National Education of the Cité Educative du Grand Mirail
- Lydie Lescarmontier, glaciologist - climate change educator at the Office for Climate Education
Quiz conference proposed by Nicolas Gourdain & Jérôme Fontane
Breathing Space: portraits and presentation of initiatives
Interventions built around the following 3 questions:
- "Who am I?"
- "What concerns me? - today and tomorrow"
- "How do I act at my level?"
- Hugo Mugnier, sustainable development manager at ISAE-SUPAERO
- Simon Kieffer, final year student at ISAE-SUPAERO - Environment Certificate
- Najib Mahfoudhi, Interministerial coordinator of the water plan for the French overseas departments and territories
Presentation of the projects carried out by the schools
- Jean Jaurès College in Colomiers - Beehive Project
- Claude Nougaro College in Toulouse - Presentation of the Green Vests
- Pierre de Fermat high school in Toulouse - Presentation of the Climate Fresco
- Lycée Raymond Naves in Toulouse - Initiatives of the eco-delegates
Vegetarian lunch proposed under the tent of the MDE
Conference by Roland Séférian
"Carbon budget: an example of applying scientific knowledge for environmental transition"
Roland Séférian is a Climatologist at the Météo-France research center.
Eco-responsible gestures and initiatives workshops
- "DIY" workshop proposed by Supaero 4 Earth
- Workshop "Waste reduction" led by Toulouse Métropole
- "Low carbon" workshop - (calculation of one’s carbon footprint) led by students from ISAE-SUPAERO
- Workshop to raise awareness about the disappearance of bees
- Workshop "One, two, sort, Lo...go!" proposed by the association Elémen’terre
Our news Diversity program
The ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation has created the Jean Pierson Award
During 13 years at the head of AIRBUS, Jean Pierson (S 1963) contributed...
AIR TRANSPORT FOR HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL, MASK DONATIONS, STUDENT TUTORING, VISOR PRODUCTION – ISAE-SUPAERO ANSWERS THE CALL FOR SOLIDARITY
FLYING TO SUPPORT AVIATION SANS FRONTIÈRES