Their unprecedented, massive mobilization convinced ISAE-SUPAERO to go farther in its reflections on how to contribute to this transition. For one year, several working groups, students, research professors, industrial partners and governing bodies were mobilized to delve deeper into and reformulate the Institute’s strategic commitment to sustainable development.
- For ISAE-SUPAERO to play its role in the aerospace sector, taking full responsibility for preparing the future and foreseeing the necessary transformations
- For meeting the expectations of our current and future students, as well as those of our colleagues at the Institute
- For us to remain faithful to our history and our motto, “Excellence with a Passion”, training engineers who will be at the forefront of the transformation in the aerospace sector
ISAE-SUPAERO is committed to mobilizing its educational skills and its scientific expertise to contribute to building aeronautical and space components for a sustainable society, notably inventing the decarbonized air transport of tomorrow. This commitment has translated into a renewed sustainable development strategy: HORIZONS.
This goal of this process is threefold:
- Making the Institute an active stakeholder in sustainability for aeronautical mobility and the space sector by training engineers and supervisors to take up this challenge and focusing our research and innovation activities in this direction.
- Providing future graduates with the keys they need to contribute to the public debate on the energy transition and sustainable society, using a scientific approach and their ability to master complex systems.
- Pursuing the reduction in the carbon footprint left by our activities and our campus.
Deploying this strategy should also be an opportunity to bring the community together for an ambitious collective project that is essential for the future. ISAE-SUPAERO has taken a sustainable commitment to new horizons!
Our news Sustainable Development
Aviation and Climate: an assessment of transition scenarios for sustainable aviation compatible with the Paris Agreement
The researchers have just completed their study, providing a comprehensive...
RANKING OF THE GRANDES ÉCOLES MOST COMMITTED TO THE ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION: ISAE-SUPAERO IN 2ND PLACE!