Recent trends in this field address several major aspects such as the online monitoring of the flight performances based on behavioral, physiological, and neurological measurements, the design of more ecological man-machine interfaces providing intuitive information about the flight to support decision process, and architecture rules that guarantee a high level of flight safety.
The conference addresses a wide spectrum of theoretical and practical topics related to neuroergonomics and human factors, artificial intelligence or systems engineering. It is mainly focused on aeronautics but contributions from a wide range of domains such as automotive, robots, drones, or artificial agents are welcome.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of maximum 500 words. Abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee and may be accepted for oral or poster presentation. Submission guidelines and information are available at https://events.isae-supaero.fr/e/ICCAS-2020. Abstract submission is optional: academic, industrial, and students participants can attend the conference even without presentation or poster.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Neuroergonomics and human factors
- Eye tracking, EEG, fNIRS, other measurement methods
- Brain computer interfaces
- Mental workload, acute stress, emotion, fatigue
- Simulation, virtual reality
- Multimodal interaction
- Innovative warning systems, countermeasures
- Ecological interface design, augmented reality
- Intelligent assistants, virtual assistants
- Sensors and adaptive systems
Autonomous vehicles and Automation
- Single pilot operations
- Remote control of automated vehicles
- Unmanned vehicles
- Man-machine cooperative techniques
- Ethical aspects
- Transparent AI, natural human-machine interaction
- Mixed-initiative planning
- Task scheduling
- Fault tolerant distributed algorithms
- Safety analysis
- Model-based architecture design
- Cooperative techniques
- Modeling and simulation
- December 31, 2019 – Abstract due
- January 15, 2020 – Notification of results
- March 15, 2020 – Registration deadline (for presenters & attendees)
- March 18-19, 2020 – ICCAS 2020 Conference
Conference abstracts: abstracts compilation will be published online (open access) with a DOI number.
- Regular fees: 90 Euros
- Partner fees: 85 Euros
- Student fees: 35 Euros
The Conference registration fees include:
- Participation in all oral sessions
- Access to full conference abstracts
- Refreshment breaks
- One free ticket for the reception dinner held in the city center, at the rooftop of the Media library José Canabis, in the Vanel spaces, located right in front of the new “Las Ramblas”.
- Mickaël Causse, ISAE-SUPAERO
- Caroline Chanel, ISAE-SUPAERO
- Jean-Charles Chaudemar, ISAE-SUPAERO
- Stéphane Durand, Dassault Aviation
- Bruno Patin, Dassault Aviation
- Nicolas Devaux, Dassault Aviation
- Jean-Louis Gueneau, Dassault Aviation
Contact: iccas2020.conf at isae.fr
Our news Institute
Neelam Shivhare : one of the new faces of the Industrial architecture at Airbus graduated from the ISAE-SUPAERO’s Master of Science
Who is Neelam Shivhare?
ISAE-SUPAERO at the International Paris Air Show
ISAE-SUPAERO is at the International Paris Air Show, Le Bourget from June...