A team composed of Postgraduate students in Law studies concerning Space activities and Telecommunications were on a glorious trail with 5 awards on their side during the Model of the International Civil Aviation Organization - ICAO :
- The honorable delegation prize.
- Best paper of intention in the security committee (SURE)
- Best paper of intention in the economic committee (ECON)
- Best paper of intention in the environment committee (ENVI)
- Award of best delegates in the environment committee (ENVI)
The event took place from 11 to 14 May 2018 and was organized by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) at their headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
The Model ICAO aims to expose students to real high-level diplomatic and technicals discussions, bringing them to embody the roles of official delegates representing the positions of their assigned country in an important multilateral institution. The event takes a look deep inside the black box of an international diplomatic body attached to the UN. In this sense, treaties, procedures, decorum and the course of the simulation are part of the spirit of the organization.
The team were supported by the Foundation ISAE-SUPAERO.