A world leader in higher education for aerospace engineering
- A unique range of 33 advanced higher education programs in aerospace engineering
- Toulouse, European aeronautics and space capital
- Toulouse, a vibrant city home to some 115000 students
- One century of excellence in aeronautics
- Strong international engagement
- Close links with companies
Discover our brand film
An innovative teaching center
- Project-based learning (micro-drones, nano satellites…),
- A strong focus on internships in the aerospace industry,
- Innovation-focused programs with options in research, international engagement, and entrepreneurship.
A research center of excellence
- Research-driven higher education,
- Outstanding, unique research facilities,
- Extensive international scientific collaboration.
The employability of our graduates
The privileged links we maintain with partners in the aeronautics and space industry lead to an excellent level of employability for our graduates! Our graduates will work as technical experts, researchers and managers in the fast-expanding aerospace sector and key sectors of the economy, in Europe and all over the world.
If you graduate from the ISAE-SUPAERO engineering degree
(data from the 2018 class)
If you graduate from the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
(data from the 2020 class)
If you graduate from one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees
(data from the 2019 class)
An international network of 24 400 graduates
- Trailblazing engineers
Henri Coanda, designer of the first jet plane,
François Hussenot, inventor of the first black box,
Pierre Satre, father of the Caravelle.
- Major industry leaders
Marcel and Serge Dassault,
Henri Perrier, father of the Concorde,
Henri Ziegler, founder of Airbus.
- Astronauts and test pilots
An associative life with an international outlook
Many clubs and associations on campus bring students together around the theme of internationality. Discover our clubs and associations!
An example with the International Club
The International Club brings together all students on the ISAE-SUPAERO campus.
In order to strengthen the links between French and international students, the International Club organizes numerous activities to share, celebrate and discover cultural diversity throughout the year. Events such as cafés, tandems, carnivals and festivals from around the world are organized to discover the culture and heritage of international students.