Archipel provides access to print resources for the whole library network and to electronic resources only for ISAE-SUPAERO.
Access to Archipel catalog
Open Science ISAE-SUPAERO
Open Science ISAE-SUPAERO, gives access to :
theses since 1975 ;
publications (articles, conference proceedings, reports, etc.) submitted by teacher-researchers;
scientific heritage since 1950;
descriptions of technology platforms.
Complete list of our electronic subscriptions
- ACM: by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- AIP: American Institute of Physics
- ASME: American Society Of Mechanical Engineers.
- AIAA: AIAA Journal and Journal Of Aircraft and Meeting papers.
- EDP Sciences: Catalogue of scientific and technical books for a specialized audience and general audience.
- Europresse: Access to articles from the national and international press.
- IEEE: Database of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- ISTEX: 23 million documents from 28 bodies of scientific literature in all disciplines
- Mathscinet: Specialized base in mathematics.
- Mediapart: Independent information and opinion website
- Science Direct: Access to the Freedom collection - specialized in the fields of science and technology.
- SAE Mobilus: Access to Technical Papers published by the Society of Automotive Engineer (SAE)
- SPIE: articles of the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- Springer: electronic journals - all disciplines.
- Springer ebooks: electronic journals specialized in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics and earth sciences and management.
- Statista: Statistical database and market studies in many areas
- Techniques de l’ingénieur: Online content (PDF) in the fields of engineering sciences.
- Vocable numérique: the online version of the « vocable » magazine in English.
- Web of Science: Bibliographic database and research intelligence platform