Paper and digital resources
All of our books are listed in the Archipel catalogue.
Books in electronic format
The list of all our electronic books with links to PDF.
Complete list of our electronic subscriptions
- ACM: by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- AIP: American Institute of Physics
- ASME: American Society Of Mechanical Engineers.
- AIAA: AIAA Journal and Journal Of Aircraft.
- Dawsonera: Access to e-books in engineering sciences purchased by the documentation service.
- ESDU: Access to science database engineer HIS.
- Europresse: Access to articles from national and international press.
- IEEE: Database of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Journal of the American Helicopter Society : access to full text from 1956 to today.
- Mathscinet: Specialized base in mathematics.
- OpenEdition Books : digital books in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Science Direct: Access to the Freedom collection - specialized in the fields of science and technology..
- SPIE: articles of the international Society for Optical Engineering.
- Springer: electronic journals - all disciplines.
- Springer ebooks : electronic journals specialized in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics and earth sciences and management.
- Techniques de l’ingénieur : Online content (PDF) in the fields of engineering sciences.
- Vocable numérique : online version of the « vocable » magazine in English.
- Web of knowledge : for research of references.
Consult the scientific publications of ISAE-SUPAERO in open access / open archives
OATAO means Open Archive Toulouse Archive Ouverte. It is an institutional open archive, in other words an online resource in which documents coming from scientific research or teaching are placed. The principle of an open archive is to provide unrestricted access to these documents.
Your contact : oatao at isae.fr
Doctoral theses defended at ISAE-SUPAERO
ArTeMIS is the platform for publicizing doctoral theses defended at ISAE-SUPAERO; It provides access to the complete text of theses, on the condition that the author of the latter has given his/her permission to diffuse the document. The search engine will allow you to find your documents based on multiple criteria (author, title, summary, laboratories, research teams….).
Your contact : theses at isae.fr