The library staff offers high quality documentation resources to support research and studies. The digital resources are constantly growing with millions of documents accessible online. The library counts 46 169 documents, including over unrestricted access works and DVDs.
Paper and digital resources
All of our books are listed in the Archipel catalogue.
ArTeMIS: Digital theses defended at ISAE-SUPAERO
THESES.FR: Research portal for French doctoral theses since 1985
NDLTD : Catalogue of doctoral theses from all over the world.
The list of all our electronic books with links to PDF.
Acess to the list of electronic journals available in the Toulouse PRES members
Acess to the list of electronic journals available at ISAE
Complete list of our electronic subscriptions
- ACM: by the Association for Computing Machinery.
- AIP: American Institute of Physics
- ASME: American Society Of Mechanical Engineers.
- AIAA: AIAA Journal and Journal Of Aircraft and Meeting papers.
- EDP Sciences: Catalogue of scientific and technical books for a specialized audience and general audience.
- Europresse: Access to articles from the national and international press.
- IEEE: Database of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- ISTEX: 23 million documents from 28 bodies of scientific literature in all disciplines
- Mathscinet: Specialized base in mathematics.
- Mediapart: Independent information and opinion website
- Science Direct: Access to the Freedom collection - specialized in the fields of science and technology.
- SAE Mobilus: Access to Technical Papers published by the Society of Automotive Engineer (SAE)
- SPIE: articles of the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- Springer: electronic journals - all disciplines.
- Springer ebooks: electronic journals specialized in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics and earth sciences and management.
- Statista: Statistical database and market studies in many areas
- Techniques de l’ingénieur: Online content (PDF) in the fields of engineering sciences.
- Vocable numérique: the online version of the « vocable » magazine in English.
- Web of Science: Bibliographic database and research intelligence platform
Consult the scientific publications of ISAE-SUPAERO in open access / open archives
OATAO means Open Archive Toulouse Archive Ouverte. It is an institutional open archive, in other words an online resource in which documents coming from scientific research or teaching are placed. The principle of an open archive is to provide unrestricted access to these documents.
Your contact : oatao at isae.fr
Doctoral theses defended at ISAE-SUPAERO
ArTeMIS is the platform for publicizing doctoral theses defended at ISAE-SUPAERO; It provides access to the complete text of theses, on the condition that the author of the latter has given his/her permission to diffuse the document. The search engine will allow you to find your documents based on multiple criteria (author, title, summary, laboratories, research teams….).
Your contact : theses at isae.fr