ISAE-SUPAERO is located in Toulouse, the European capital of aeronautics and space. It is also the number one city in Europe in terms of its aeronautics activities, as well as being number one for space activities and number two worldwide. Over 30,000 people work in some 600 organizations related to the aerospace sector.
Toulouse is home to over 700,000 people including some 140,000 students. It is the fourth largest city in France and the number two university town after Paris.
A vibrant city
The city of Toulouse and the surrounding Midi-Pyrénées region offer an exceptional environment and outstanding quality of life.
Students enjoy Toulouse’s unique art de vivre and a vast choice of cultural offerings including museums, theatres, festivals, movie theatres, as well as La Ville Rose’s very lively night life all easily accessible thanks to the excellent public transportation system.
Toulouse is ranked as one of the Top Fifty most attractive cities worldwide for students.
Home to both TFC, the Toulouse Football Club, and the Stade Toulousain rugby team, Toulouse hosts many international sports events.
Between the sea and the mountains
Living and studying in Toulouse also offers the opportunity to enjoy an exceptional natural environment thanks to the city’s proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, the Mediterranean Sea as well as the Pyrénées Mountains, with their countless hiking trails and many ski resorts.
- 1h30 from the Mediterranean Sea,
- 2h30 from the Atlantic Ocean,
- 1h30 from the Pyrénées,
- 1/2h from the lovely, varied countryside of southwestern France.
- The campus is located on the scientific complex of Rangueil right near the ONERA, the CNES and different research organizations
- Spanning 22 hectares and located along the Canal du Midi, the campus is home to nearly 1600 students
- It is also fully equipped with athletic facilities including a pool, tennis and squash courts, a gymnasium, sports fields, a rock-climbing wall, etc.
- Student housing and a dining hall
The ISAE-SUPAERO campus offers students an outstanding learning environment and quality of life. The School has its own campus located in the heart of the thriving Rangueil-Montaudran scientific complex.
Spanning 22 hectares and built along the lovely UNESCO classified Canal du Midi, the campus is equipped with:
- Extensive athletic facilities including a gym, an indoor pool, a rock climbing wall, a multi-sport and yoga center, a bodybuilding center, squash courts, multisport fields, tennis courts, rugby and football fields, volley-ball and basketball courts,
- 6 new or completely refurbished student residences,
- A dining hall,
- A richly endowed library,
- Computer rooms open seven days a week.
The campus is located near :
- The ONERA research center of Toulouse,
- l’École nationale de l’aviation civile – ENAC (the National Civil Aviation School),
- Le Centre régional d’éducation physique et sportive – CREPS (the Regional Center for physical and sports education),
- Le Centre national d’études spatiales – CNES (the National Center for Space Research),
- The LAAS and CESR laboratories of the National Scientific Research Center,
- Université Paul Sabatier (The Science University),
- INSA, or the National Institute of Applied Sciences,
- l’Espace Clément Ader (research center for mechanical engineering and composites),
- l’IRT (Institute of Technological Research).