- The campus is located on the scientific complex of Rangueil right near the ONERA, the CNES and different research organizations
- Spanning 22 hectares and located along the Canal du Midi, the campus is home to nearly 1600 students
- It is also fully equipped with athletic facilities including a pool, tennis and squash courts, a gymnasium, sports fields, a rock-climbing wall, etc.
- Student housing and a dining hall
The ISAE-SUPAERO campus offers students an outstanding learning environment and quality of life. The School has its own campus located in the heart of the thriving Rangueil-Montaudran scientific complex.
Spanning 22 hectares and built along the lovely UNESCO classified Canal du Midi, the campus is equipped with:
- Extensive athletic facilities including a gym, an indoor pool, a rock climbing wall, a multi-sport and yoga center, a bodybuilding center, squash courts, multisport fields, tennis courts, rugby and football fields, volley-ball and basketball courts,
- 6 new or completely refurbished student residences,
- A dining hall,
- A richly endowed library,
- Computer rooms open seven days a week.
The campus is located near :
- The ONERA research center of Toulouse,
- l’École nationale de l’aviation civile – ENAC (the National Civil Aviation School),
- Le Centre régional d’éducation physique et sportive – CREPS (the Regional Center for physical and sports education),
- Le Centre national d’études spatiales – CNES (the National Center for Space Research),
- The LAAS and CESR laboratories of the National Scientific Research Center,
- Université Paul Sabatier (The Science University),
- INSA, or the National Institute of Applied Sciences,
- l’Espace Clément Ader (research center for mechanical engineering and composites),
- l’IRT (Institute of Technological Research).