Located near classroom buildings, the dining hall has two 380 m2 dining areas, a new “Quick meal” dining area, as well as a 244 m2 cafeteria with an outdoor terrace.
Food services are provided by an outside supplier.
Student meal prices
- Meal : 2.89 €
- Breakfast : 1.43 € or 1.93 €
A badge is used to pay for all meals and must be shown to access the restaurant.
Dining hall hours during the week
- Breakfast : 07:15 - 08:15
- Lunch : 11:30 - 13:45
- Dinner : 18:30 - 20:15
Cafeteria hall hours during the week
- Lunch : 11:30 - 14:00
Free acces to the coffee machines of 8:00-19:00
The restaurant is opened the weekend
- Saturday : 12:00 - 13:30
- Sunday (Brunch) : 13:00 - 15:00
In case of closure, students may eat close by at the CREPS.
In addition to the dining hall, there are several meal/snack options on campus:
- Common kitchens are available to students who live in student dorms and who wish to prepare their own meals,
- The student center offers some meal options,
- There are food vending machines all over campus.