The ISAE-SUAPERO restaurant is open to students, staff and partner establishments, as well as all allowed visitors on campus.
Located near the teaching building, the restaurant has two dining rooms with a capacity of 350 seats each and a cafeteria that opens onto a terrace.
The catering services are provided by an external company.
During the week, from Monday to Friday
At the self-service restaurant:
- Lunch from 11:30 am to 1:45 pm
At the cafeteria, fast food service:
- Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Free access to coffee corner from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Click and Collect
Click & Collect is available from Monday through Friday.
The modalities for ordering and collecting the lunch baskets are as follows:
- Via your Timechef account, Click&Collect section (Timechef mobile app or website timechef.elior.com)
- Order on the same day from 7:00 am to 10:30 am for pick-up at the cafeteria counter from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm (no later pick-up possible).
In addition, for students who wish to eat differently on campus:
- kitchens are available to tenants in each student residence,
- Vending machines are available throughout the campus.
PIZZA VENDING MACHINE
A fresh pizza vending machine is as well available (24/7) for students and campus staff.
When the restaurant closes, ISAE-SUPAERO students wishing to eat at the CREPS restaurant can collect an access card, thanks to an ID card and MUT card, from Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 12:30 pm at the CREPS reception.
REFILL OF THE MUT CARD
Your MUT card will show your ISAE-SUPAERO subsidy level and will remain your means of access to the cashier. If you do not present your card, the subsidy cannot be applied.
You can recharge your card by the following means:
- On the internet via the "Timechef" portal: https://timechef.elior.com (Note: when you first log in, you will need a self checkout receipt showing your badge balance).
- Via the "Timechef" smartphone application
- CB, cash at one of the identified cashiers
Timechef link: https://timechef.elior.com