Located near classroom buildings, the dining hall has two 380 m2 dining areas, a new “Quick meal” dining area, as well as a 244 m2 cafeteria with an outdoor terrace.
Food services are provided by an outside supplier.
Student meal prices
- Meal : 3,97€
- Breakfast : 1,53€
A badge is used to pay for all meals and must be shown to access the restaurant.
Dining hall hours during the week
- Breakfast : 07 :15-08 :15
- Lunch : 11 :30-13 :15
- Dinner : 18 :30-20 :15
The dining hall is open throughout school vacation periods.
However, it is closed during weekends and bank holidays. During these times, students may eat close by at the CREPS from Saturday morning to Sunday night. They must have special tickets that are purchased separately.
Opening hours of the CREPS dining hall on weekends and bank holidays
- Breakfast : 07 :30-08 :30
- Lunch : 11 :30-13 :00
- Dinner : 19 :00-20 :00
In addition to the dining hall, there are several meal/snack options on campus:
- Common kitchens are available to students who live in student dorms and who wish to prepare their own meals,
- The student center offers some meal options,
- There are food vending machines all over campus.