Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
Online applications are open !
There are several admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
ISAE-SUPAERO offers you the possibility to apply during 3 new sessions ! Still for September 2022 intake.
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Spring Session||Second Spring Session||Third Spring Session|
|Application deadline||May 23rd, 2022|
|Admission results||May 13th, 2022||June 24th, 2022|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Please note that applicants can apply only once per academic year.
- Application for Scholarships is possible during the First Winter session only, in october & November. For more information regarding Financial Aids, please refer to Financing section.
Admissions process for MSc Aerospace Engineering program
The "online" application file should include:
- a resume (= CV, Curriculum) in English,
- a cover letter (= motivation letter) in English,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*,
- Transcripts of the last 3 or 4 years of Bachelor*,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they attended a program taught in English. Are exempted students holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
List of tests with minimum score accepted :
*** TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88 or
*** TOEIC: 785 or
*** IELTS (Academics): 6.5 or
*** CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170 or
*** Linguaskill : 170,
The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
If some students don’t have a valid English Test while applying, they must provide a convocation, document or an e-mail mentioning the date of the English Test.
- Application fee of €90.
- 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended)
* Official documents like the diploma & transcripts have to be officially translated in French or English.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.