Table of contents
Required degrees for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
There is only 1 intake per year for the MSc in Aerospace Engineering : in September.
Applications for September 2023 are now CLOSED.
Applications for September 2024 will open from October 2023.
You can already check below to prepare your application documents and be ready to apply asap !
The “online” application file should include:
- a resume (= CV, Curriculum) in English,
- a cover letter (= motivation letter) in English (1 page)
Find guidance in the Practical information page.
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*,
- Transcripts of the last 3 or 4 last years of Bachelor*,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they attended a program taught in English. Are exempted students holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
List of tests with minimum score accepted :
*** TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88 or
*** TOEIC: 785 or
*** IELTS (Academics): 6.5 or
*** CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170 or
*** Linguaskill : 170,
The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
If some students don’t have a valid English test while applying, they must provide a convocation, document, or an e-mail mentioning the date of the English test.
- Application fees of €90.
- 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended - The School code is 9820)
* Official documents like the diploma & transcripts have to be officially translated in French or English.
on the ISAE-SUPAERO application website!
Applications for September 2023 are now closed
You can already check below to have an idea about the 2023 process :
There are several admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Spring Session||Second Spring Session||Third Spring Session|
|Admission results||June 23rd, 2023|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Please note that applicants can apply only once per academic year & to one program only.
N.b.: Application for Scholarships with ISAE-SUPAERO is now closed. It is possible during the First Winter session, only in October & November. For more information regarding financial aids, please refer to Financing section.