Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance to the schedule below:
|Admissions are closed for 2018 intakes !|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Postponed status means your application file remains in process for the other admission sessions
Admissions process for MSc Aeronautical Engineering program
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder : the "online" application file should include:
- a resume,
- a cover letter,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts for the 3 last years,
- English test results (TOEFF IBT (Inst.Code : 9820) or TOEIC or IELTS or CAE Cambridge),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €75.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.