Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
There are three admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance to the schedule below:
Admissions for 2019 intake will open in October 2018 !
|Masters of Science admissions schedule||First session||Second session||Third session|
|Application deadline||December 10th, 2018||January 28th, 2019||February 25th, 2019|
|Admission results||January 18th, 2019||February 22nd, 2019||March 22nd, 2019|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Postponed status means your application file remains in process for the other admission sessions
Admissions process for MSc Aeronautical Engineering program
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder : the "online" application file should include:
- a resume,
- a cover letter,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts for the 3 last years,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English. Are exempted persons holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
- TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 85 or
- TOEIC: 785 or
- IELTS: 6.5 or
- CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170,
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €75.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.