The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance with the schedule below.
|Masters admissions schedule||1st session||2nd session||3nd session||4th session||5th session||6th session|
|Application deadline||January 22, 2018||February 19, 2018||March 19, 2018||April 30, 2018||May 28, 2018||June 25, 2018|
|Admission results||February 16, 2018||March 16, 2018||April 13, 2018||May 25, 2018||June 22, 2018||July 13, 2018|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder: of the "online" application should include :
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results (TOEFL IBT (Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC, IELTS, CAE Cambridge),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €75.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr.
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.