The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance with the schedule below.
|Masters admissions schedule||1st session||2nd session||3nd session||4th session||5th session||6th session|
|Application deadline||January 30th, 2017||March 6th, 2017||April 3rd, 2017||April 27th, 2017||May 29th, 2017||June 26th, 2017|
|Admission results||from February 27th, 2017||from April 3rd, 2017||from May 1st, 2017||From May 29th, 2017||From June 26th, 2017||From July 17th, 2017|
Postponed status means your application file remains in process for the other admission sessions
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
To apply: https://inscriptions.isae.fr
Reminder: of the "online" application should include :
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results (TOEFL IBT (Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC, IELTS, CAE Cambridge),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €70.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr.
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.