The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 5 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Some programs are also offered through the VAE Process - Validation of prior learning and experience.
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Start of applications online: very beginning of October 2022.
|Advanced Masters Admission Committees||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4||Session 5||Session 6||Session 7|
|Application deadline||December 1st 2022||January 11th 2023||February 6th 2023||March 6th 2023||April 3rd 2023||May 22nd 2023||June 12th 2023|
|Results||January 20th 2023||February 17th||March 17th 2023||April 21st 2023||May 19th 2023||June 23rd 2023||July 21st 2023|
TO GET YOUR RESULTS, Please check your applicant profile on the day of release from 4:00 pm only.
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
The Admission committee makes its decision on the basis of the documents uploaded within the application file on ISAE-SUPAERO’s website.
Apply on the dedicated website here
Applications for ASAA: on ENAC website only.
The "online" application should include:
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment for the current academic year,
- academic transcripts of the 3 last years of studies,
- Work certificates (for professionals only)
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (88 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS Acedmic (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170). Only tests taken after January 1st, 2020 are acceptable.
All students must provide an English test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English.
Are exempted only applicants holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States.
- French test results ( for programs taught in French only): Language qualification requested
Score B2-Common - European Framework of Reference for
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the applicant),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- Foreign applicants living in France: Residence permit, proof of registration in Pole emploi if unemployed and/or tax proof for the last two years, if applicable
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
Documents officially translated in French or English are required.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.