The applicants must hold:
- A Master’s Degree or an equivalent degree in science
- Or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- International degree equivalent to the aforementioned degrees.
For candidates who do not meet these conditions but can justify 10 years of significant professional experience, these programs can be accessed via the Validation of Professional and Personal Acquisitions - VAPP (Contact us).
Note: the IEVex advanced master is not part of the regular admission process. Candidates are presented to ISAE directly by EPNER.
ISAE-SUPAERO Advanced Masters brochure
Apply for one of our 15 Advanced Master degrees.
|Advanced Masters Admission Committees||First session||Second session||Third session||Fourth session||Fifth session||Sixth session||Seventh session|
|Application deadline||May 25th, 2021||June 21st, 2021|
|Results||May 21st, 2021||June 18th, 2021||July 22nd, 2021|
Admissions are made on the study of the applications downloaded on our online application site. Apply HERE
Reminder: of the "online" application should include :
- A resume,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of your most advanced diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts of the 3 last years,
- English test results : TOEFL IBT (85 //Inst. Code : 9820), TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), CAE/ FCE Cambridge / Linguaskill (170), (all students must provide an English Test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English. Are exempted persons holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States).
- 2 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate),
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory),
- application fee of €90 (non-refundable).
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Military candidates from abroad : upload the diplomatic file.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.