Table of contents
With their wide range of hard and soft skills and high level scientific expertise, ISAE-SUPAERO engineers have multiple career opportunities in many fields in Europe and all over the world. After graduating, students can also pursue with a PHD program.
Internships give students invaluable professional experience as well allowing them to implement knowledge and skills acquired and to familiarize themselves with the industrial world.
Completed at the end of the 1st year, this internship lasts three weeks and may be done in France or abroad.
- Gives the student hands-on experience of the working world
- Puts the future engineer in the situation of the executant
- Gives the future engineer the chance to better understand working conditions of employees in charge of executing tasks and helps the student to grasp the importance of fostering positive interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
Completed at the end of the 3rd year and lasting a minimum of five months, the final 3rd year internship is done in a research lab or a company in France or abroad.
The final 3rd year internship offers the student the opportunity to :
- Improve his or her scientific and technical training,
- Get hands-on experience implementing knowledge acquired during the program,
- Present, lead and fully implement a solution to answer the needs of a company or research lab,
- Better understand professional life as part of a work team,
- Handle autonomy and take initiative,
- Better grasp orientation options and choices involved in his or her first job