DOUBLE DIPLOMAS AND DEGREE COURSES IN FRANCE
- HEC – “Grande École” Degree
Comprehensive Engineer-Manager training
- SCIENCES PO PARIS
Supplementary training at one of the following Schools:
Management and Innovation
- ÉCOLE POLYTECHNIQUE
Master’s in Technological Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Master’s Design Innovation Project
- ESPCI PARIS
Excellence in training based on an experimental approach at the crossroads of physics, chemistry, biology and aerospace engineering.
- UNIVERSITÉ PARIS SACLAY
Master’s in the design, modelling and architecture of complex industrial systems (COMASIC)
Master’s in automation and image signal processing (ATSI).
- ÉCOLE NAVALE
The École Navale (Naval School) trains future career officers for the French Navy.
- TOULOUSE SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
Supplementary training in statistics and econometrics, or in the economics of markets and organizations.
- TOULOUSE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Master’s in innovation management
Master’s in international management
Business administration and management
4- or 5-year curriculum, depending on the program selected
INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE DIPLOMAS
- 32 double diploma agreements
- Go to the list of partner universities
- Intensive preparation for INCOSE certification – systems engineering
- Additional training in engineering business management (DESIA) - high-level intensive training in management
- Certificat aéronautique et environnement (CAE) - Certificate in Aeronautics and the Environment - Training covering the environmental issues involved in an airplane’s life cycle, in partnership with AIRBUS.
- Entrepreneurship Certificate (Zodiac Aerospace and BNP Paribas) - training in the fundamentals of the entrepreneurial approach
CO-AUTHORIZED MASTERS DEGREES
- Universe Sciences and Space Technologies
- Mathematics and Applications
- Networks and Telecommunications
CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS SUPPORTING SPECIAL PROJECTS
Research program :
- 2 years of work-study between courses and a research project at a laboratory
Entrepreneurship program :
- an organization and support for developing your own project
Industrial expertise programs :
- a research problem and support from an industrial partner at the forefront of their field (Dassault, Thales, etc.)