EUROSAE is a continuing education organization that is a joint subsidiary of ISAE-SUPAERO and ENSTA ParisTech.
EUROSAE offers high-level training courses for technicians, engineers and business executives in the fields of sciences and techniques, engineering, business sciences and management.
EUROSAE’s vocation is to provide engineers, technicians and executives with “post-diploma training” in the form of short, dense, targeted courses for updating knowledge in view of:
- consolidating or updating their knowledge in their fields;
- widening the scope of their knowledge in related fields, notably to gain a better understanding of the techniques and methods that they will need to know for better dialogue with the people they work with;
- preparing and/or accompanying changes in their positions or their careers.
Fields of expertise
EUROSAE is able to propose a wide range of non-degree courses in continuing education, some of which are unique in France, in two main fields:
- engineering techniques and professions in the high-tech sector,
- cross-disciplinary activities, notably concerning engineering, business sciences, human resource management and administration.