If you would like more information about ISAE Master’s programs, please contact :
- Justine DE PERRY - Tel: +33 5 61 33 80 55
Senior Admission Advisor
- Philippe GALAUP - Tel : + 33 5 61 33 80 27
Head of recruitement
Email : info-masters at isae.fr
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the prerequisites for applying to one of ISAE-SUPAERO master’s programs?
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree obtained abroad, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, computer science, telecommunications, etc. or a French licence obtained in France in Sciences and Engineering.
Students with a more advanced degree and those holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply to an ISAE-SUPAERO master’s program.
- What is the admissions process to ISAE-SUPAERO master’s programs?
The admissions committee reviews the applications submitted on the dedicated website.
- Is there an interview in the admissions process?
No, there is no interview required, but it is possible to meet with the admission advisors or heads of program during the phase before application.
- Which admissions committee do I need to apply to?
It is recommended that the applicant apply long before the deadline to increase his or her chances of admission.
- Do I need to wait to obtain my bachelor’s degree (or equivalent French baccalaureate + 3) before applying to the master’s program?
No. You can apply during the year in which you will earn your degree. You will be requested to present your degree at the beginning of the school year, in September.
- What should I include with my application?
A copy of the diploma attesting to the required level (except for students in their last year of studies - certificate of attendance at school)
Transcripts of the 3 last years of studies, a resume, letter of motivation, English test results (TOEFLor TOEIC or IELTS or CAE Cambridge, etc.) , application fees of €90 and 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by the professors to: lor-master at isae-supaero.fr
- What English tests are accepted by the ISAE admissions committee?
TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc., attesting to a B2+ level
- I am a graduate from an English-speaking establishment, do I need to take the English test?
Yes, except for ressortissant of a country where English is the official language
- Who should I ask for the required letters of recommendation?
If you are still a student, at least one letter should come from a professor and/or one letter from a professional who trained you during an internship. If you are a professional, attach 2 letters written by executives or managers.
- What transcripts must I include in my application?
Transcripts from the last 3 years of university.
- Does ISAE-SUPAERO offer scholarships?
Several scholarships are offered by ISAE partners: see financial aid
- How is tuition paid?
Of the tuition total, a €1,000 payment (non-refundable) is due upon notification from the admissions committee to confirm your intention to enroll in an ISAE-SUPAERO master’s or advanced master’s program.
The balance must be paid by the first day of school, in September.
- Is there campus housing?
Since housing capacity is very limited on the SUPAERO campus, ISAE gives housing priority to foreign students according to availability. All students are provided information to help them find housing appropriate for their needs, nearby ISAE and downtown.
For more information, see the Toul’box website.
- What budget should I foresee for one year of studies at ISAE-SUPAERO?
In addition to tuition, students should plan for a monthly budget of around €700 (housing, food, transportation, insurance, miscellaneous costs).
- Can I benefit from a day-off to defend my Bachelor thesis after starting the Master at ISAE-SUPAERO
Some universities schedule Bachelor’ thesis defense after the ISAE-SUPAERO Master’ program starts. Should you are in this situation, you can benefit a day-off to go back to your university in order to defend your Bachelor’ thesis.
- Can I hope to find a student job during my 2 years of study at ISAE-SUAPERO?
During the master’s programs offered by ISAE, it would be difficult to take classes, complete group projects, write reports and prepare for exams while holding a student job. The master’s programs all include an in-company 4-6 month internship during the 4th semester of the program. Compensation for the student’s work during the internship contributes to tuition.
ISAE-SUPAERO just obtained, thanks to a decision of the labeling committee dated from October 16th, 2019, its "Welcome to France" label, attesting to its quality of welcoming international students. This label is used to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.