Table of contents
The global aerospace industry needs high qualified engineers or researchers. Design complex aerospace systems involve multinational geographically disseminated teams of project managers or various experts working in collaborative environment through integrated development platform tools. The Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering is intended to educate graduate students in subjects relevant to these demanding challenges and needs of the industry.
Giving students competences in engineering science, technology and design related to aeronautics and space, the MSc AE is designed to be multidisciplinary preparing future engineers to easily and efficiently work on aeronautical systems, space systems and their applications, with emphasis on the complete life cycle of the system. With a large spectrum of knowledge the MSc AE allows students to tackle various aspects from design to operations of products and systems either in a research organism or in an aerospace company in a multinational environment.
Do you need a financial support ? Check out the scholarships granted by our partners!
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering offers students extensive opportunities for specialization and a tailored curriculum:
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 7 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research
Advanced Aerodynamics and propulsion
Aerospace systems and control
Space imaging navigation and communication
- foreign languages: French, spanish, german, russian...
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
Download the leaflet of the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Required degrees for the ISAE-SUPAERO Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Click to know more about the academic prerequisites for MSc Aerospace Engineering program!
The Master of Science is accessible to persons with disabilities (PSH).
In the event that a learner is in a situation of disability, his or her needs (whatever they are educational, material, technical, human, etc.) are taken into account by the ISAE-SUPAERO’s Disability Advisor. ISAE-SUPAERO provides the expertise, the tools and the networks needed to facilitate the access to premises and resources, to prepare certifications and take examinations
Technical University of Munich (TUM) and ISAE-SUPAERO share the excellence of their education and research activities to offer a double degree in Aerospace Systems Engineering. Interested students will have to apply for ISAE-SUPAERO MSc Aerospace Engineering and motivate their intention to participate in this double degree program.
- The first year will be performed at TUM in MSc Aerospace System Engineering.
- The second year will be performed at ISAE-SUPAERO in MSc Aerospace Engineering - major Systems Engineering
Need further information ? Download the leaflet ISAE-SUPAERO/TUM
Double Master Degree.
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher education institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.