Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
Online applications open on October 4th, 2021 !
There are several admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
|Application deadline||Decembrer 1st, 2021||January 12th, 2022||February 7th, 2022|
|Admission results||January 21st, 2022||February 18th, 2022||March 7th, 2022|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Application for Scholarships will be possible during the First Winter session only, till the 1st of December. For more information regarding Financial Aids, please refer to Financing section.
Admissions process for MSc Aerospace Engineering program
The "online" application file should include:
- a resume,
- a cover letter,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts for the 3 last years,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they attended a program taught in English. Are exempted students holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
- TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88 or
- TOEIC: 785 or
- IELTS (Academics): 6.5 or
- CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170 or
- Linguaskill : 170,
The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
If some students don’t have a valid English Test while applying, they must provide a convocation, document or an e-mail mentioning the date of the English Test.
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended)
- application fee of €90.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.