Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
There are three admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
|Application deadline||November, 30th 2020||January, 18th 2021||February 15th 2021|
|Admission results||January, 15th 2021||February, 12th 2021||March, 12th 2021|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants have to apply as early as possible.
Application Deadline for Scholarships: November 30th, 2020. For more information regarding Financial Aids, please refer to Financing section.
Admissions process for MSc Aeronautical Engineering program
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
The "online" application file should include:
- a resume,
- a cover letter,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts for the 3 last years,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English. Are exempted persons holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
- TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 85 or
- TOEIC: 785 or
- IELTS: 6.5 or
- CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170,
The English test must have been taken within two years.
If some students don’t have English Test while applying, he must provide us a proof or a convocation date for the English Test.
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended)
- application fee of €90.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.