Required degrees for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
The school year starts in September, at the begining of Autumn and there is only one intake of students per year.
Applications for September 2024 are OPENED from October 2nd 2023
Please check below to prepare your application documents and apply asap !
The “online” application file should include:
- a resume (= CV, Curriculum) in English,
- a motivation letter in English (1 page)
Find guidance in the Practical information page.
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*,
- Transcripts of the last 3 or 4 last years of Bachelor*,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they attended a program taught in English. Are exempted students holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
List of tests with minimum score accepted :
*** TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88
*** TOEIC: 785
*** IELTS (Academics): 6.5
*** CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170
*** Linguaskill : 170
The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
If some students don’t have a valid English test while applying, they must provide a convocation, document, or an e-mail mentioning the date of the English test.
- Application fees of €100.
- 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended - The School code is 9820)
* Official documents like the diploma & transcripts have to be officially translated in French or English.
on the ISAE-SUPAERO application website!
The admission sessions for 2024 is as follow :
There are several admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
|Application deadline||November 27th, 2023||January 15th, 2024||February 26th, 2024|
|Admission results||January 23rd, 2024||March 5th, 2024||April 11th, 2024|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Please note that applicants can apply only once per academic year & to one program only.
N.b.: Application for Scholarships with ISAE-SUPAERO is possible during the First Winter session, only in October & November. For more information regarding financial possibilities, please refer to Financing section.