Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
Applications for September 2023 intake will open by the month of October 2022.
There are several admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
Applications are examined by the admission committee according to the schedule below:
|Master of Science admissions schedule||First Winter Session||Second Winter Session||Third Winter Session|
|Application deadline||December 1st, 2022||January 11th, 2023||February 6th, 2023|
|Admission results||January 20th, 2023||February 17th, 2023||March 17th, 2023|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE-SUPAERO recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Please note that applicants can apply only once per academic year.
- Application for Scholarships is possible during the First Winter session only, in October & November. For more information regarding financial aids, please refer to Financing section.
Admissions process for MSc Aerospace Engineering program
Applications for September 2023 intake will open by the month of October 2022. You can already check below to prepare your application documents and be ready to apply asap in October !
The "online" application file should include:
- a resume (= CV, Curriculum) in English,
- a cover letter (= motivation letter) in English (1 page appreciated, 2 pages Max)
You can address your letter to the Admission Committee.
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment*,
- Transcripts of the last 3 or 4 years of Bachelor*,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they attended a program taught in English. Are exempted students holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
List of tests with minimum score accepted :
*** TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 88 or
*** TOEIC: 785 or
*** IELTS (Academics): 6.5 or
*** CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170 or
*** Linguaskill : 170,
The English test must have been taken within the last two years.
If some students don’t have a valid English Test while applying, they must provide a convocation, document or an e-mail mentioning the date of the English Test.
- Application fee of €90.
- 2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors (they receive instructions as soon as the application is validated online by the candidate).
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory but recommended)
* Official documents like the diploma & transcripts have to be officially translated in French or English.
Come and meet our team in the following events in France and abroad.