Role and mission
The main roles of the Foundation are:
- To expand the national and international footprint of ISAE-SUPAERO, in particular by fostering the international mobility of students and research faculty
- To help finance new pedagogical projects and help students engage in research.
- To help ISAE-SUPAERO invest in sustainable, innovative aerospace technologies
- To promote the creation of startups and young companies
- To implement the Institute’s diversity and social openness policy by supporting the OSE l’ISAE-SUPAERO project and by promoting the engineering profession among middle and high school students.
The fundraising campaign for ISAE-SUPAERO
For its first fund raising campaign launched in 2011, ISAE-SUPAERO set the ambitious target of raising 40 million euros by 2018 to consolidate the Institute’s position as a leading institution of higher education and research in aeronautics and space.