The ISAE-SUPAERO/ONERA MOIS group includes 50 researchers and professors and over 50 doctoral students conducting research in the fields of analytical modelling, information technologies and techniques used to design complex systems and in particular in the aerospace field.
The topics developed within the framework of this research include :
- Engineering and evaluation of performances for critical systems (embedded systems, real-time systems….)
- Numerical modelling for high-performance computation
- Data processing for perceptive systems
- Deterministic and stochastic mathematical models for analysis of complex systems
- Communications architectures, protocols and techniques for mobile networks and satellite networks.
These research topics are developed in close partnership with:
- the major national industrial actors (Airbus, Thales, Astrium, France Telecom, ST Microelectronics, CEA, CNES, ESA)
- national and international academic institutions (CNRS, INRIA, National ICT Australia, UC Berkeley, KTH, Polytechnique Montréal).