ISAE-SUPAERO will connect with HEC Business School & ESTACA Engineering School to participate to a digital talk about future Space activities, which will be discussed at the upcoming Space19+, the ESA meeting at ministerial level. Dedicated to the next generation, this Digital Talks is opened to all European universities with a Space curriculum that would like to connect.
French astronauts Thomas Pesquet (Proxima mission) & Claudie Haigneré (Soyouz TM-24 and Soyouz TM-33 missions) will be present at HEC Business School to share their knowledge during the live, while French astronaut Philippe Perrin (Beyond mission) will be on site, at the ISAE-SUPAERO, to exchange with our students!
- Live broadcast’s opening at 18:00 until 19:00 featuring Thomas Pesquet who will introduce the objective of this initiative during the first part. Followed by an in-flight call from the ISS Commander Luca Parmitano.
- Open debate from 19:00 to 20:00.
- Online vote to collect the students’ recommendations to be presented to the Space19+ from 20:00.
Main subjects of the future SPACE19+:
- Science and exploration is the first pillar of Space19+: topics such as science for a better knowledge of space and the future of exploration.
- Space safety and security is covering two main aspects: the first one called Space safety program includes threats originated in space (space debris and near objects coming towards the Earth). The second one, Safety and security applications, involves threats originated on the surface of the earth (natural disasters). Cybersecurity is also included in the Space safety and security pillar.
- Enabling and support regroups launchers, operations, and technology developments: its main purpose: to overextend the possible space activities by creating new technologies for the future (vehicles, launchers, artificial intelligence).
- Applications is the fourth and last pillar of Space19+: earth observation, navigation and telecommunication are its main focus. The challenges it brings are climate change, new in-space navigation systems, and finally, 5G applications.
... the registration is required on this form!
Our news International
Australian students in ISAE-SUPAERO Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
During the last years, 12 students from Australia came for studying or for...
International Day of ISAE-SUPAERO: back in pictures!
On February 27th took place on our campus the International Day of...