- Admission in 2nd or 3rd year
- A year-long or semester exchange taking classes at ISAE-SUPAERO
- You will earn credits but will not earn a degree from "Diplôme d’ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc) (non-degree seeking students)
- You must have completed three or four years of undergraduate higher education
- Application via your own university
- Erasmus students : you can check here if your campus has signed an agreement.
- Admission to the 2nd-year (equivalent to Master’s 1st year)
- You must have completed at least 4 years (240 ECTS in Europe) of higher education in your university.
- All the courses are mandatory (2nd and 3rd years).
- French intensive courses are offered in August for double degree students
You can browse the various possibilities of courses, note that the availability of some classes may be subject to change.
How to apply ?
- Applying as an exchange student is possible if your home university and ISAE-SUPAERO have signed an Erasmus+ agreement or/ and a bilateral or double degree agreement.
- Students must be nominated by their home university. Nominated students receive by email the application instructions and the link to the online application form
- ISAE-SUPAERO doesn’t accept free mover applications.
- For Autumn Semester (semesters 3 & 5) or full academic year in 2023 : April 15, 2022
- For Spring Semester 2022 : October 30, 2021
- Application Form
- Motivation Letter in French
- Resume in French
- Transcript of Records from all previous higher education study years
- French level certificate
The French System of Enginnering Studies
You can find more details about the French Engineering system here
Welcome to France!
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.