Table of contents
- A unique range of 33 advanced higher education programs in aerospace engineering,
- Toulouse, European aeronautics and space capital,
- Toulouse, a vibrant city home to some 115000 students,
- One century of excellence in aeronautics,
- Strong international engagement,
- Close links with companies.
- Research-driven higher education,
- Outstanding, unique research facilities,
- Extensive international scientific collaboration.
- Project-based learning (micro-drones, nano satellites…),
- A strong focus on internships in the aerospace industry,
- Innovation-focused programs with options in research, international engagement, and entrepreneurship.
- Trailblazing engineers
Henri Coanda, designer of the first jet plane,
François Hussenot, inventor of the first black box,
Pierre Satre, father of the Caravelle.
- Major industry leaders
Marcel and Serge Dassault,
Henri Perrier, father of the Concorde,
Henri Ziegler, founder of Airbus.
- astronauts and test pilots
Discover our clubs and associations.
40% international students on campus
100 clubs and associations