Select "DRRP : Direction de la recherche et des ressources pédagogiques" on the directory.
- To provide the most extensive document resources as possible, to support teaching and contribute to the development of quality internationally recognized research.
- To provide student engineers the means to develop their intellectual curiosity and autonomy to effectively find, use, verify and manage information
- To fully integrate regional and national networks
- To participate in implementation of a document system at ISAE-SUPAERO :open access platforms for research publications, GED, pedagogical digital resources
- To propose a policy and actions in terms of raising public awareness of scientific culture
Development of the OATAO for the open archives of scientific publications, of IDOL for electronic management of ISAE-SUPAERO working documents, participation in national and regional documentation projects, extension of our offering of services and documentation offering, cultural events throughout the year : the Documentation Department is involved in the continual progress process to give the widest access possible to information.
Creation of a Learning Center
The team is also engaged in creating a Learning Center, comprised of a new 2500m2 building located on the heart of campus, financed by the ministry. The new services will be subject to a sponsorship campaign. The Learning Center will offer a positive work environment conducive to collaboration combining a rich offering of documentation with redesigned spaces and services by the end of 2019.
ISAE-SUPAERO is committed to raising public awareness of scientific culture.
The HISIS website offers access to the historic archives of schools. HSIS is regularly enriched, in particular thanks to donations from private individuals.
In terms of events, ISAE SUPAERO participates in la Nuit Européenne des Chercheurs (A European event devoted to researchers) and la fête de la science (a science festival).