The program spans over 2 weeks with technical courses every morning and visits or conferences in the afternoon.
- For undergraduate and graduate students interested in discovering the basics of project management.
- No specific prerequisites
- Open to students in Science, Engineering, Business, Management, etc…
- Project Management : organisation and human aspects
- Types of projects : WBS, PERT and Gantt
- Objectives, phases and milestones
- Roles and responsibilities : Project manager, project team
- Costs and Risks management
Accommodation and meals
Accommodation on campus and meals are included in the fees for the whole program.
- European Students 2500€
- Non European students 4000€
- 500€ discount for partner universities contact your home university if you don’t know.
To apply to the program, send us an email summerschool at isae-supaero.fr along with the following documents before the 30th of April 2020:
- Application form completed and signed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts for all years of higher education
- For non-native English speaker: Certificate of proficiency in English (B2 level minimum)