The program spans over 2 weeks with technical courses every morning and visits or conferences in the afternoon.
- For undergraduate and graduate students interested in discovering the basics of project management.
- No specific prerequisites
- Open to students in Science, Engineering, Business, Management, etc…
- Project Management : organisation and human aspects
- Types of projects : WBS, PERT and Gantt
- Objectives, phases and milestones
- Roles and responsibilities : Project manager, project team
- Costs and Risks management
Accommodation and meals
Accommodation on campus and meals are included in the fees for the whole program.
- European Students 2500€
- Non European students 4000€
- 500€ discount for partner universities contact your home university if you don’t know.
To apply to the program, send us an email summerschool at isae-supaero.fr along with the following documents before the 30th of April 2020:
- Application form completed and signed
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts for all years of higher education
- For non-native English speaker: Certificate of proficiency in English (B2 level minimum)
Welcome to France!
ISAE-SUPAERO has obtained, the "Welcome to France" Label, granted by the agency Campus France, with a maximum three stars level, attesting to the quality of international students welcome.
This label is used to promote and communicate about the higher eductaion institutions and to attest to the quality and accessibility of the information, the offer of programs, the teaching follow-up, the housing, the campus quality of life and the post-graduate follow-up of the international students.