ISAE master’s program is designed for students looking for a high-level program in Aerospace Engineering and holding a bachelor’s degree or French "licence" in science and engineering.
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc
The "Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering"
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering offers students extensive opportunities for specialization and a tailored curriculum (see brochure for details) :
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- 2 tracks in semester 1 giving access to 6 different majors,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 6 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research
- 5 optional programs before the master thesis,
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
Download the brochure for the Master’s in Aerospace Engineering.
The ENSMA (ISAE Group) MSc
The Master of Science in Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics focuses on transportation (mainly aeronautical) and energy
Our training programs news
The online application is open for advanced masters and masters of science programs
Applicants to advanced masters programs, you can access to the application...
A wide range of financial aid is available for the Aerospace Engineering Master’s Program
"Aerospace Engineering" Master program students are offered the possibility...