ISAE-SUPAERO master’s program is designed for students looking for a high-level program in Aerospace Engineering and holding a bachelor’s degree or French "licence" in science and engineering.
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering offers students extensive opportunities for specialization and a tailored curriculum (see brochure for details) :
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 6 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research
- 2 optional programs before the master thesis,
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
Download the brochure for the Master’s in Aerospace Engineering.
The ISAE-ENSMA MSc in Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics
Master of Science in "Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics".
Our training programs news
Do you want to boost your career in the aeronautical industry?
Advanced Master AMPAS aims to provide both technical and organizational...