ISAE-SUPAERO master’s program is designed for students looking for a high-level program in Aerospace Engineering and holding a bachelor’s degree or French "licence" in science and engineering.
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering
The ISAE-SUPAERO MSc in Aerospace Engineering offers students extensive opportunities for specialization and a tailored curriculum (see brochure for details) :
- a strong multi-disciplinary common core in engineering, management and foreign languages,
- a one-year part-time research project in semesters 2 and 3,
- 19 electives in semester 2 covering the main fields of aerospace engineering,
- 6 majors in semester 3 in line with the needs of aeronautical and space industry and research
- 2 optional programs before the master thesis,
- a one-semester master thesis completed either in industry or in a laboratory
Download the brochure for the Master’s in Aerospace Engineering.
The ISAE-ENSMA MSc in Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics
Master of Science in "Aeronautical Mechanics and Energetics".
Our training programs news
AERONAUTICAL MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT CERTIFICATE
ISAE-SUPAERO Certificates are offered in the frame of ISAE continuing...