Required degrees for the ISAE Master in Aerospace Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in the following fields: mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace, electronics, electrical systems, telecommunications, etc.
- or French licence in Science and Engineering.
Students holding a degree in mathematics or physics may also apply.
Masters Admissions schedule
There are three admissions sessions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
The application files filled in ‘on line’ are analyzed by an admissions committee which meets in accordance to the schedule below:
Admissions for 2019 intake will open in October 2018 !
|Masters of Science admissions schedule||First Winter session||Second Winter session||Third Winter session||First Spring session||Second Spring session|
|Application deadline||March, 4th, 2019||March 25th, 2019||April 29th, 2019|
|Admission results||February 22nd, 2019||March 22nd, 2019||April 19th, 2019||May 24th, 2019|
In order to increase their chances of admission to a program, ISAE recommends that applicants apply as early as possible.
Admissions process for MSc Aeronautical Engineering program
To apply: [https://candidatures.isae.fr]
Reminder : the "online" application file should include:
- a resume,
- a cover letter,
- a copy of your highest diploma or certificate of enrollment,
- transcripts for the 3 last years,
- English test results (all students must provide an English Test, even if they have cursed programs taught in English. Are exempted persons holding a citizenship from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States):
- TOEFL IBT (Inst.Code : 9820): 85 or
- TOEIC: 785 or
- IELTS: 6.5 or
- CAE/FCE Cambridge: 170,
- GRE test results if taken (not mandatory)
- application fee of €75.
2 letters of recommendation sent directly by professors to lor-masters at isae-supaero.fr
Documents have to be officially translated in French or English.